Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Seasonal rank and permanent rank

zinc

If I have a seasonal rank on faction, and then purchase the same rank from the store, will I get this rank permanently ? In other words, can you make a seasonal rank permanent by buying it from the store ?

Yanique1

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
Yes but i would rank upgrade since you already have the rank and rank upgrading will be permanant

Yanique1

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
Nope the people who do it lost there ranks.
Uh no, that’s not how it works.. If you have VIP in factions you need to buy a rank upgrade to Premium because that’s the order it goes in. There is no way to “lose” your rank unless someone buys a rank transfer but even then it’s just moved to another account

Outreach

Uh no, that’s not how it works.. If you have VIP in factions you need to buy a rank upgrade to Premium because that’s the order it goes in. There is no way to “lose” your rank unless someone buys a rank transfer but even then it’s just moved to another account
No if you buy the same rank it will be a lost. Believe me I have already seen my friend doing that, he had vote iron rank then he bought an iron rank from store that he thought he can be permanent iron guy. Sadly, he lost the perma and the vote rank has came to an end.

Just don't buy the same rank if you want my advise.

Nutellasalamce

Addicted Member
No if you buy the same rank it will be a lost. Believe me I have already seen my friend doing that, he had vote iron rank then he bought an iron rank from store that he thought he can be permanent iron guy. Sadly, he lost the perma and the vote rank has came to an end.

they can just talk with a srmod if that happened to them

Yanique1

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare

Okay even if this does happen if they make a payment issue request they’ll get it back. Also, I am certain you can rank upgrade and keep it since it’s been said by the developers.725961FD-6F74-433E-B2C9-32CD6E286908.jpeg32B6ECFB-C40B-4CCA-A18B-AB2F9C7AD528.jpeg

Xplode

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
oh my god it is me!!!
Anyways If you want to make your seasonal rank permanent I suggest buying the same rank next season