Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Reset? AND STOP REMOVING FEATURES

gdbs

Donator
Donator
IGN
gdbs
Every time a dupe is found, devs remove features and say they will be back after the reset ,but its been about a year and we still didn't get a reset. You can see attached, screenshots of thiemo saying that i won't get what the gkit that costs real money promisses, and ill have to wait till next season that hasn't come out for a year already .He said i can chargeback, but as you can see ,they removed the gkit from the store and have a 15euro chargeback fee.

Here is a list of features that have been removed:

-Auction house
-Renaming Vaults
-Keys
-Ranks have been disabled (i have a Emperor rank that i obtained by buying keys with real money that i cannot use)
-Trading
-/pay (was removed 2 seasons ago and they didn't bother adding it back)

And much more...

(there are alot of issues i didn't mention, If you have any questions ,feel free to ask in the comments.)

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2023-08-21 at 2.38.45 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-08-21 at 2.38.45 AM.png
    104.5 KB · Views: 12
  • Screen Shot 2023-08-21 at 2.40.01 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-08-21 at 2.40.01 AM.png
    146.3 KB · Views: 12
  • Screen Shot 2023-08-21 at 2.40.18 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-08-21 at 2.40.18 AM.png
    104 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:

Nexus720

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nexus720
Every time a dupe is found, devs remove features and say they will be back after the reset ,but its been about a year and we still didn't get a reset. You can see attached, screenshots of thiemo saying that i won't get what the gkit that costs real money promisses, and ill have to wait till next season that hasn't come out for a year already .He said i can chargeback, but as you can see ,they removed the gkit from the store and have a 15euro chargeback fee.

Here is a list of features that have been removed:

-Auction house
-Renaming Vaults
-Keys
-Ranks have been disabled (i have a Emperor rank that i obtained by buying keys with real money that i cannot use)
-Trading
-/pay (was removed 2 seasons ago and they didn't bother adding it back)

And much more...

(there are alot of issues i didn't mention, If you have any questions ,feel free to ask in the comments.)
I totally agree with you, with the new updates the survival is getting ruined....

Tejaswasan08

Ye brother we all are waiting for a new reset, maybe soon we will have a 1.20.1 survival again full of people and chats will be chat logged
Lets Hope For The Best
-Tejas

Saxdy

IGN
Saxdy
I'm still waiting for the reset, it's worse now then it was when I originally played hope the dev's add it all back with some extra features as I am writing it's been 312 days since last reset or it has been mentioned.