Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Update Prison - Reset | July The 22nd 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
AUTHOR
AUTHOR
JustThiemo

JustThiemo

Lead Developer
Staff member
Developer
Donator
Removing Collector - Things are supposed to go in the /maildelivery Yes, but another Issue is there's no way to "Mass" collect the items in mail delivery, thus making it harder & a pain to manually collect them one by one.

The removal of the collector has been thought through, and the number of items left that actually need to go into a separate claiming system has been reduced over the seasons already. Mine Suit ores already go directly inside your /orestorage, so the only thing left is special vouchers from the Lucky Enchant, or Gem Boxes, these do not come in ridiculous amounts and are perfectly maintainable as separate deliveries in the mail delivery. If it turns out there are too many deliveries we will be looking into improving the delivery system as time goes by.

Soul Cave Every 4 Hours?! - The Soul-Gems were already broken enough, now it being open every 4 hours is going to be a mass inflation of these items allowing people to add the Soul-Enchantments on their items quicker, sort of ruining the token economy quicker then it should reach that stage.

Yes, Soul Cave will happen every 4 hours, it's a risk to take by going in to it as it's a PvP zone, and we hope to see it get in play more. If we notice that it's too overpowered we will have to rebalance the timer, or the price of some items. It's not something you can automate and requires players to constantly grind. We feel like it should be rewarding, and with making it open every 4 hours we think it will give another twist at Prison and making the Soul Cave a viable resource to grind for.

Wouldn't just be better to put it on a scoreboard in right of screen

No, the scoreboard can take up to 16 lines at max, which has already been reached. The tab list is the most suitable place.

First of all adventure lucky and drugs are pretty good and balance
But the gambling skill doesn't make sense at all the first ability is absolutely broken for example if you win a godfather rank from God crate you know how broken if the skill prcc
That mean you won 2 fricking godfather rank that is is absurdly broken and it should be removed entirely

No, that is not the case, the extra reward is like an extra roll on your crate, not the same reward twice. It will give you two rewards instead of one, as if the crate rolled twice, getting 2 GodFather ranks is like winning the lottery, sure it's possible in a way, but not in the way you described.
The sword skill On the other hand is nice and good but the second ability kind of nuts because if the the if it you didn't even say the chance imagine if it is 100% by accident you know how broken it will be but let's just hope that isn't the case

The swords' ability have been applied to some gamemodes already and are balanced enough to fit into Prison as well.
It takes a while to level-up skills, so yes they should be rewarding.

All and all I'm not a huge fan of this update one of the worst that we ever had the skill changes that you have made was absolutely unreasonable all of the skill we're pretty balanced and useful with this you made this some of them absolutely useless and some of them absolutely broken but we can can live with that

Yes, the skills are useful, I agree. But not in the extent of how long it takes for them to level it up. This way we made actually grinding out skills a more valuable strategy rather than another side task. Prison is filled with extra small features and it needs some spicing up for actually viable features.

Sandzox

Hmmm
Actually only the PVP Sets seems to be interesting.
I'll let surprise myself.

ShirakamiKazuo

Donator
Donator
IGN
ShirakamiKazuo
Prison Season 19

Nice update for private mines but seems too op if prestige mines are added, maybe they'll get reworked next season.

Mesaton

Donator
Donator
Very interesting! I may have to start playing Prison. :p

pinkiepiegirl515

Donator
Donator
IGN
pinkiepiegirl516
Tbh imo the update isnt good First why u removed collector man like when tres event come we will take more than the time we mined to collect em from delivery

Status
Not open for further replies.