ALEX_JOD Donator Donator Joined November 22, 2023 Messages 57 Points 14 IGN ALEX_JOD December 24, 2023 #1 Jartex see there is a number giltch in Player Level 71 it Showing 33 God Key , But in real Only 3 God Key Jartex Fix This Issue Attachments image_2023-12-24_152505600.png 490.2 KB · Views: 3
Jartex see there is a number giltch in Player Level 71 it Showing 33 God Key , But in real Only 3 God Key Jartex Fix This Issue
Scuffleshadow Great Reporter Great Reporter Donator Typer II Great Reporter Bug Finder I Joined November 17, 2022 Messages 691 Points 69 IGN Scuffleshadow January 15, 2024 #2 It is just a typo sadly. It should be x3 god keys.
Erodefogo Member Joined December 27, 2022 Messages 39 Points 14 Age 17 IGN erodefogo January 18, 2024 #3 Scuffleshadow said: It is just a typo sadly. It should be x3 god keys. Click to expand... Oh that's upseting. I really thought it was 33
Scuffleshadow said: It is just a typo sadly. It should be x3 god keys. Click to expand... Oh that's upseting. I really thought it was 33