Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Pick JackHammer Nerf OP

MuJaK

2021-07-14_19.47.17.pngHello how are you, this peak that you see in the image is mine and I am currently in a dilemma, I have jackhammer level 3750 which is good and with 3 different gems that enhance my jackhammer, their boosts are 15.3% + 12.4% + 10.2 % and I am seeing that when using this pick in any mine its jackhammer is very low, it takes too long to get tokens or mine, even a pick with explosive 2500 p1, it takes out more tokens than my pick, which I ask, do not open it too nerfied? because it does not pay at all, in the events of Saturdays, treasures are not directly cultivated because the explosive makes it impossible, but the jackhammer almost does not work, it would not be good if they improve it a little bit of the minimum, they told me that the jackhammer level 5000 is also too nerfied

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
M

MuJaK

is he too nerfied and only use explosive? So why add jackhammer if it does not yield, that an explo 2500 is better than a jackhammer 3750 with gems and everything, or an explosive 3000 take out more than a jh 5000 and above do not let it undermine.

and another question, what is the dms? Did I read there something about the boost stack or something? I don't know what I read but what is the dms?

KrakenTV

Donator
Donator
IGN
KrakenTV
First thing are you using 3 jh gems? Same gems dont stack up you can only use 1 jh gem (leave best on it). I would suggest max ur Jackhammer, fortune, veinminer, token greed and both treasure enchants cause enchants are most effecient when they are maxed (You can max explosive for different situations as you can turn off any enchant). This will help you get most of the treasure event. And dont forget adding both treausure gems for most tokens. From my experience i would stick with jackhammer cause its also good to fill backpacks and much cleaner than explo even its always not working the same rate as explo.

Last edited:
AUTHOR
AUTHOR
M

MuJaK

So the 3 gems of jack hammer do not accumulate? 13%, 15% and 10%