Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Which is better Veniminer or Jackhammer

Sick

IGN
ItisSick
Pls Help I have 88k tokens and i dont knw what to use these tokens for , Jackhammer or Veniminer, Which is the better one

Disabledaccount

Addicted Member
Hello Sick Sick
I've reviewed your post and here's my response

Jack-Hammer.
Jack-Hammer is an enchantment that has a chance to completely eradicate a layer of a mine, the chance of it activating/proc'ing is dependent on the level of the enchantment on the Pickaxe, or the % Gem that's been applied to it.
  • Now people use Jackhammer since it's good with "Treasure Seeker" and "Treasure Hunter" Especially on a Prestige 2-3 Pickaxe, With Gem booster of course Jack-Hammer (Must add a 10% or above Gem for it to proc constantly or near constant), will make it easier for the "Treasure Hunter" and "Treasure Seeker" to proc, which makes mining more rewarding and unlike Explosive, Jackhammer does not get in the way of mining raw blocks and is quite more rewarding since you'll also get tokens along the way.
This Season Jack-Hammer is preferably only good once you have a 10-15% Gem + 5k Jack-Hammer.

Explosive.
Explosive is basically an enchantment that mines a significant amount of blocks around the block you've mined, The radius depends on the level that's been applied on the pickaxe and the "Neatness = Basically the amount of blocks still left inside the radius" is dependent on the % Gem of Explosive added to your pickaxe.
  • Explosive is usually used in pickaxes for token mining since it's very helpful to use in Token-Farming or money farming as well, interesting fact is it's usually chosen over Jack-Hammer for both Token/Money Farming as Jack-Hammer is mostly only used for the reason stated above. It mines quite a large radius thus should be one of the major things to focus on since it's what's going to get you more tokens whilst mining, Jack-Hammer is usually only to apply for a "Flex?" or paired with a Treasure-Setup.
  • In the case that you already have maxed explosive, Then I would recommend going for either since they won't be much help anyway especially on a low level pickaxe, so getting either of them won't really make that much of a difference but people have said that veinminer effectively clears the radius of the blocks that have been mined by explosive but again, not confirmed.
Vein-Miner.
  • This enchant is mostly never used, as it's not even useful in most ways and is applied to Pickaxes as either a "Flex" or to complete the prestige requirements since vein-miner does have a lot of levels (Equivalent to the amount of Explosive/Jack-Hammer). Under no circumstance choose this for personal benefit if you can't afford it basically.
I've given you the information to create a logical answer to your Question, and one that you're satisfied with.
Please read the complete information to get the summary of what's been explained to make a decisive decision.

Good-Day
~Regards, iSixez

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Sick

Sick

IGN
ItisSick
Thanks iSixez, I think i would chose jackhammer =)
Hello Sick Sick
I've reviewed your post and here's my response

Jack-Hammer.
Jack-Hammer is an enchantment that has a chance to completely eradicate a layer of a mine, the chance of it activating/proc'ing is dependent on the level of the enchantment on the Pickaxe, or the % Gem that's been applied to it.
  • Now people use Jackhammer since it's good with "Treasure Seeker" and "Treasure Hunter" Especially on a Prestige 2-3 Pickaxe, With Gem booster of course Jack-Hammer (Must add a 10% or above Gem for it to proc constantly or near constant), will make it easier for the "Treasure Hunter" and "Treasure Seeker" to proc, which makes mining more rewarding and unlike Explosive, Jackhammer does not get in the way of mining raw blocks and is quite more rewarding since you'll also get tokens along the way.
This Season Jack-Hammer is preferably only good once you have a 10-15% Gem + 5k Jack-Hammer.

Explosive.
Explosive is basically an enchantment that mines a significant amount of blocks around the block you've mined, The radius depends on the level that's been applied on the pickaxe and the "Neatness = Basically the amount of blocks still left inside the radius" is dependent on the % Gem of Explosive added to your pickaxe.
  • Explosive is usually used in pickaxes for token mining since it's very helpful to use in Token-Farming or money farming as well, interesting fact is it's usually chosen over Jack-Hammer for both Token/Money Farming as Jack-Hammer is mostly only used for the reason stated above. It mines quite a large radius thus should be one of the major things to focus on since it's what's going to get you more tokens whilst mining, Jack-Hammer is usually only to apply for a "Flex?" or paired with a Treasure-Setup.
  • In the case that you already have maxed explosive, Then I would recommend going for either since they won't be much help anyway especially on a low level pickaxe, so getting either of them won't really make that much of a difference but people have said that veinminer effectively clears the radius of the blocks that have been mined by explosive but again, not confirmed.
Vein-Miner.
  • This enchant is mostly never used, as it's not even useful in most ways and is applied to Pickaxes as either a "Flex" or to complete the prestige requirements since vein-miner does have a lot of levels (Equivalent to the amount of Explosive/Jack-Hammer). Under no circumstance choose this for personal benefit if you can't afford it basically.
I've given you the information to create a logical answer to your Question, and one that you're satisfied with.
Please read the complete information to get the summary of what's been explained to make a decisive decision.

Good-Day
~Regards, iSixez