Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Explosive and Jackhammer Level 5000 are not as good as they should be

Destrod

Donator
Donator
IGN
DestrodUwU
I've been grinding prison for about 5 days now. I really enjoy the rate of progression in this game mode, but the reason I created this thread, although quite obvious, does bother me alot. I was getting around 2.5K beacons per minute with Explosive 4000 in P200 mines, which is a pretty good rate for someone who just started playing. However, I'm starting to regret prestiging my pick to P4, and extremely regretting getting Explosive Level 5000. The rates, would you believe it, have gotten worse! I went from 2.5k average to now barely getting 1.5K beacons per minute, and Explosive 5000 doesnt actually increase the blast radius, it just makes the blasts more uniform. Considering this is supposed to be highest level pickaxe in the game, I was expecting it to, not suck?
And then jackhammer. Now I've seen alot of experienced players endorse this enchant, but again, at Jackhammer level 5000, with Soul Luck 3 mind you, I'm getting less than 100 beacons per minute. A hundred! that's worse than, literally any non-starter pick!
These enchants are quite broken, and despite spending around 30M tokens on them, I have actually worsened my rates, even after getting Beacon Finder 5000, and spending tons of soul gems to get Soul Luck 3. Is there something wrong on my client's side? Or are these enchants just bad?

Thekillerwolf55

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Thekillerwolf55
Community Assistance - Suggestion
Hello, Destrod.​
I see you want to suggest features and want features that exist in the game to be revamped; well, this isn't really the best place to do so. If you would like to suggest a feature or update an existing feature, then you can make a suggestion at Suggest here! We like them to be descriptive, so when a staff member or a developer looks at them, we have a pretty good idea of what type of change or feature you want. If you need any help in the future, you can get assistance via Discord at discord.gg/Jartex or create a thread related to that issue at Community Assistance.​
For your reference, here is the link to our server rules JN RULES. In the future, please make sure to read and respect our server rules.​
Thank you for your time on JartexNetwork.
Kind Regards,​
~ Thekillerwolf55

nots1x

Donator
Donator
Hello!
I'll simply state some pointers you haven't accounted for.
  • These enchantments weren't meant for beacon farming, that was more of a side-hustle
  • JackHammer & Explosive have their own uses, as Explosive is efficient at the start of the season but as one applies Soul Luck, the activation rate of explosive maxes out on only a few SL levels, while JackHammer keeps improving thus making it a good choice (To mine with)
  • The mode isn't based on beacons, though recent seasons the systems a bit faulty thus beacons are prioritized though there are many other aspects such as Cash & Token farming > Beacon Farming (Depending on the time of season & economy)
Also, the higher prestige mine you go to the more beacons you acquire, & Explosive specifically breaks beacons (even though it may not seem as though sometimes) while JackHammer is built for a more late/objective task such as mining Tokens / Cash etc.

You don't need explosive 5000, Explosive 4000 with Soul Luck does the exact same thing as Explosive has a limited blast radius that can't be further effected as it's proc chance at that stage is 100%, while JackHammer is Based on activation chance which can always improve.

Aevuh

Hellow Destrod,

• welcome to JartexNetwork! 👋 Thanks for reaching out to us with your concerns. Here are some suggestions to improve your rates and address the issues you've been facing:

• Experiment with different pickaxe enchantments to find the most effective combination for higher beacon yields.
• Consider seeking advice from experienced players who have successfully optimized their rates in prison mode.
• Explore alternative mining strategies or techniques that could potentially increase your beacon collection rate.
• Check if there are any server updates or announcements regarding enchantment balancing or adjustments.
• Engage with the community forums or chat channels to gather insights and tips from other players who have encountered similar issues.
• Reach out to the server administrators or support team to report the problem and provide feedback on the enchantments.
• Keep an eye out for future updates or patches that may address the issues you've encountered.

Remember, the gaming experience can vary, and it's important to adapt and explore different approaches. Good luck with your prison grinding! 🌟

Byeee :3

Evergreen_MC

Donator
Donator
IGN
Evergreen_MC
If you want get star crates or raw mining for events I recommend you not to use explosives. Jackhammer are useful for treasure chest event and raw mining.
You can put explosive on your autominer pickaxe and use it in the pvp mine that is the safest way to get those beacons in pvp mine.