Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Add New Levels and Nerf the chances of getting level skips

a) I am suggesting this as there are some levels which no one even does and just get skipped so there is no point of them being there.
Examples :-
1) 50m blocks
2) 60m blocks
3) 100m blocks
4) 2k Keys
So as no one even does these levels maybe new more productive levels can be added like grind this much exp and all or maybe just add mine 10m blocks and open 500keys in a level , so people will do it and not skip it.
b) Nerf Chances of getting level skips as it just ruins the fun of competition while doing levels.
How does it ruin the competition :- So if you are on a tough level and you dont wanna do it then you can just skip it while someone else who doesnt have skip have to it and have no other choice, so the guy with level skip will have advantage.
:- As in this season i myself got like 30 level skips which are more than enough to level up 2 accounts.
I dont think More info is needed and if someone wants to add anything in this please add.
Ty
_May_

fofo888

Donator
Donator
IGN
fofo888
+1 Thats a very good suggestion as i have seen ppl who p2w that server are alreade level 100 in the first 2 days of reset!

ELBEDO

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
ELBEDO
Adding levels is good idea !

ELBEDO

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
ELBEDO
i agree about nerfing skips every lil indian gets level 100 nowadays πŸ™πŸ™
It's already rare to get but we have many players who is buying seasonal keys and loot boxes in prison I guess only way to nerf it is making it 3 skips not 5 but I still think It is already rare.