Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

OOM7's player introduction

oom7

Donator
Donator
IGN
oom7Gamer_YT , oom7
hi, i'm omar (or oom7) and this is my player introduction 😊

on 18/2/2021 which is about 5 months ago

i played most of the game modes on the network, however, i think i only found survival, bedwars and prison the most entertaining.... other game modes were either extremely p2w *kitpvp left the chat* or just too much stuff to understand like sbd

i mean honestly, it's mostly about the community, i think the major factor was me meeting with T TTVHenryDanger cuz if i just kept playing alone I don't think I would be able to continue that much and I'm saying that as a person who is very sociable and talkative and i mean survival players can confirm 😂

i think i already did something impressive cuz my credit card is not an online shopping one so I couldn't buy myself ranks so instead I did buycraft deals for more than 300 EU so far and hopefully in the next month when I'm finally done with high school, hopefully, I'll be a good competition on the vote top and prison payouts and if u know me, u know I'm a grinder ;)

another thing is a bit of cliche but I wanna be staff and I try to do my part and hope for luck to be on my side.

another cliche but i wanna do youtube, i already started it, got a bit good at editing and planning to continue but also after I'm done with high school and i don't wanna be the next pewdiepie cuz i don't think i wanna do youtube as a job but i just find it a joy to make and edit vids also, checking your analytics every 10 minutes is quite fun ngl 😂

i also wanna get an online visa ffs so if u see this pls include u hoping for me to get an online visa in a reply 😂

winning baby

idk why but i really love these spoiler things and that's a bit random but i love filthy frank too.