Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Player introduction - TnTGamerz2000

TnTGamerz2000

Addicted Member
- Introduction -

My name is Corné, pronounced as "corn-ay". I was originally born in Germany, partially raised in the UK and further raised in The Netherlands (which is my current residence). I am currently 18 years young. I am a complete honest guy that can take a joke and pass one without hurting anyone.

I "recently" refound my passion to play Minecraft again and I stumbled upon this gem of a server. I found Jartex Network in a list with skyblock servers. I quickly met the player R roccotje in game and we went onto discord. Then pretty soon after I met babyplatypus babyplatypus . I could go far and say I would not be playing this server if it wasn't for them and I am still thankful for that. I could say we have a healthy love and hate relationship haha.

I quickly emerged within the community and left my mark. Since the day I joined I have been meeting alot of great people. I have been engulging myself in the Skyblock server but I also recently found the passion for pvp which I have been improving alot in. (Also thanks to babyplatypus babyplatypus and LagginMC LagginMC .) This meaning I have been playing KPVP, Practice, Bedwars and skywars quite a bit recently.

- About me -

Im a in senior year of college with the major Logistics Management. After I finish this last year I will be taking a completely different route if everything goes to plan which is study; Aviation Engineering. My ultimate job is to become a pilot. This is a long and expensive road to go but I will continue to follow my dreams. I have 2 jobs which are currently down because of the situation with COVID-19. I have taken this time off to rethink my life choices and the career path I want to take. I am currently in quarantine because a family member has tested positive for COVID so that is also playing in my life. (she is doing fine :) )

- My jartex history and the people I have met on this road -

I have been playing Jartex for almost 2 months now and I have been enjoying every part of it, despite the amount of bugs that left me with setbacks. I will continue to support the server because I genuinely respect the staff team and a vast portion of the community! Speaking off, I want to give a special thanks to some people I met on the road; babyplatypus babyplatypus , R roccotje , LagginMC LagginMC , H heavyy , GamingFizz GamingFizz , Viclyn_ Viclyn_ . Also I appreciate ZoneRGH ZoneRGH being there for me when I needed someone to talk to! <3

- Jartex goals -

- Become an even more known player on the server.
- Be on the Skywars/Bedwars Leaderboards.
- Win a skyblock competition together with my team.
- Become a trial.
- Getting to know the entire staffteam.

- Life goals -

- Get my degree for my current study.
- Learn spanish.
- Joining the air force.

I hope you enjoyed reading my introduction and got to know me just a little better. If you would like to talk to me personally and get to know me even more, you could send me a DM on the forums or add me on discord: TheMasterz#7091. For now, stay safe, stay healthy!

- Corne (TnTGamerz2000)

ZoneRGH

Donator
Donator
I like this beautiful introduction of yours. We did get a long pretty well, and I inherently enjoyed seeing how much of stuff we have in common. It was nice to meet you Corne.

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
Great intro hope to see you in game sometime :D. Also I guess at this point im the only one who has no idea what to do in life or what re my goals.

MerhusDagon

Donator
Donator
Hey TnTGamerz2000, nice introduction. Looks like you have your goals set out infront of you, hope you succeed in them.

NotLoLo1818

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Welcome Corne glad to see you here, i hope you enjoy being around and hope you achieve your goals.

AutumnBomb1111

Donator
Donator
TnTGamerz2000 TnTGamerz2000 Damn I am not in the list of "People I have met on this road" = (

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
TnTGamerz2000

TnTGamerz2000

Addicted Member
That's because you are special to me, and you need a whole damn thread for yourself haha. Nah I can't save myself here now can I? I forgot, oops. <3