AWF_9800 Member Joined March 23, 2021 Messages 28 Points 9 Age 23 June 7, 2021 #1 One Question ... The Bridge MAPs I wanted to add this in the MAPS Submission SECTION but it wouldn't let me ask ... MY QUESTION IS : I can CREATE a MAP for the MINI-GAME "The Bridge" For later SEND IT ... ???
One Question ... The Bridge MAPs I wanted to add this in the MAPS Submission SECTION but it wouldn't let me ask ... MY QUESTION IS : I can CREATE a MAP for the MINI-GAME "The Bridge" For later SEND IT ... ???
Lumin0us Great Reporter Great Reporter Donator The sky's the limit Loved Master Reporter Helping Hand II Joined August 19, 2020 Messages 5,355 Points 308 June 7, 2021 #2 Well, you still cant submit them in map submissions for now, but you can send it in thebridge section if you want
Well, you still cant submit them in map submissions for now, but you can send it in thebridge section if you want
AUTHOR AUTHOR AWF_9800 Member Joined March 23, 2021 Messages 28 Points 9 Age 23 June 7, 2021 #3 Lolguy376 said: Well, you still cant submit them in map submissions for now, but you can send it in thebridge section if you want Click to expand... OK THANKS FOR ANSWERING MY QUESTION ...
Lolguy376 said: Well, you still cant submit them in map submissions for now, but you can send it in thebridge section if you want Click to expand... OK THANKS FOR ANSWERING MY QUESTION ...