Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Can I transfer my old account's data to a new one (The Bridge Stats and kits only)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pro_MT

I have a premium account, and my old account is "Pro_MT". When I changed my account's name to "Chaostellar", all of my data was lost. I discovered that my Pro_MT account still exists on Jartex because it is a cracked server, and I can use any free Minecraft launcher to log in as Pro_MT. However, I don't want to do that. I would like my stats and kits from The Bridge to be transferred to my Chaostellar account. Is there any way to transfer the data from Pro_MT to Chaostellar? I can provide all the necessary proof. (My discord is: Chaostellar#7720)

daviddaraban

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
daviddaraban
Hey Pro_MT!
There is no way you can transfer your data/stats/ranks to your new account as the server is cracked. There used to be a way where you could request your rank to be transfered if you paid for it altho now there is no way to do so.

MrVoidxV1

IGN
MrVoidx
nah, You can't transfer it to another account, its jartexnetwork's rules :(

Thekillerwolf55

Jr.Mod
Staff member
Jr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Reports
IGN
Thekillerwolf55
Community Assistance - SOLVED

Greetings, Pro_MT.​
Thank you for reaching out to us with your question and/or concern. After further review of your post, I have determined that your question has been solved. If you need any further assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact a member of the staff team or post your question in this same sub-forum.​
Thank you for your time on JartexNetwork. We appreciate your presence and hope you continue to enjoy your time with us.​

Best regards,​
Thekillerwolf55​

Status
Not open for further replies.