Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Should I continue making maps for The Bridge on Jartex?

Metri

I just feel like whenever anyone take the time to make a The Bridge map for Jartex, they just ignore the submission completely or disregard the mapmaker. So I am pushed to believe that attempting to build anything for the bridge, I am just downright wasting my time. I want to stop but I am already halfway done with a map that I'm making currently. I am confused as to what I should do, so should I complete this final map or should I just abandon it?

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Metri

Metri

If I get enough encouragement to continue making this, I will give you all a little sneak peek of the map. Cheers! ;D

Stxrs

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
Stxrs
I just feel like whenever anyone take the time to make a The Bridge map for Jartex, they just ignore the submission completely or disregard the mapmaker. So I am pushed to believe that attempting to build anything for the bridge, I am just downright wasting my time. I want to stop but I am already halfway done with a map that I'm making currently. I am confused as to what I should do, so should I complete this final map or should I just abandon it?
You can do this. Don't discourage yourself, continue making the map and It's the community and dev's opinion whether to accept or deny the map, but make sure it follows the general map rules. I believe in you!

Sujaygopu

Donator
Donator
IGN
Sujaygopu
You can make the map. Have faith.

Good luck,

Regards,

Sujaygopu

Risen

Do not bother with making TB maps for couple of reasons:
A- They do not care about TB
B- It's never going to be accepted/added
C- We already like have around 51 TB maps in our pocket.

Wolfings

Donator
Donator
I really like your style of making maps, although I'd recommend to make BW and SW maps rather than TB. (I think you're a great builder)

Adenn

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Adeyn
Even though they don't care about TB much, don't be discouraged and proceed with what you want because there's a slight change for them to get accepted if they are like playable!

Yeetboi2840

Donator
Donator
Hello,
You can continue to make more, but i recommend not to make , as they told no more bridge update with maps!