Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Should I continue making maps for The Bridge on Jartex?

Metri

I just feel like whenever anyone take the time to make a The Bridge map for Jartex, they just ignore the submission completely or disregard the mapmaker. So I am pushed to believe that attempting to build anything for the bridge, I am just downright wasting my time. I want to stop but I am already halfway done with a map that I'm making currently. I am confused as to what I should do, so should I complete this final map or should I just abandon it?

Ranked_YT

Donator
Donator
I just feel like whenever anyone take the time to make a The Bridge map for Jartex, they just ignore the submission completely or disregard the mapmaker. So I am pushed to believe that attempting to build anything for the bridge, I am just downright wasting my time. I want to stop but I am already halfway done with a map that I'm making currently. I am confused as to what I should do, so should I complete this final map or should I just abandon it?
U should totally continue with it don't think about others given u a -1 and discouraging u. It's good that u at least gave it a try and maybe even in the future u would be an amazing map maker GL

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene
Someone told me that bridge gonna b removed / is removed .....sad

WildAbbee

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
WildAbbee
the bridge maps are harder to upload and setup than bedwars/skywars maps, afaik only thiemo can do it, so it probably won't ever be added

sarthak_457

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
sarthak _457
Hello
This is very good to make map it increase your skill never give up^^^ And I like your all maps

MrPigsMC

Donator
Donator
IGN
MrPigsMC
No its useless, several other older members of the community already had their map submissions accepted since 2020 and yet havent even been added yet. No point when they arent even going to add it.

Rizooo

IGN
lavapit98
It's your choice, if you want to make maps on the bridge, you can and if you don't want to make maps on the bridge, you cannot It only depends on your style of making the map, if your map is good people will upvote for that, and if your map is not good, people will downvote for that, Hopefully you will make good maps, and Good luck ;)