Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

AMZR

this is the most unfair game of triple bedwars ever :'c

first i had no teammates
but ididnt give up i killed most of the teams got 4 beds and 13 final kill
but i lost becouse someone was hiding and i couldnt find until it was too late and he won becouse its a 50%50% chance of wining at end of game

jartex plz fix this this is so unfair :"c

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
AMZR

AMZR

Imagine being sorry yikes hahah! Btw, it is your job to find the people who camp, if you don't find them it means that you are literally bad at this game my friend. ;)
okey 5 min 8 islands to search 1 player left could be hiding anywhere from above his island to under and maybe his not on his island anyway
even if i have 10 min with bed destruction not yet started i dont have the paitient to go search for a player that long its not fun to go searching for player you know what i mean.
if a compass is add to lets say aim for the nearest enemy to you u can buy by 5 emralds or less would be amazing

milad9999

Donator
Donator
okey 5 min 8 islands to search 1 player left could be hiding anywhere from above his island to under and maybe his not on his island anyway
even if i have 10 min with bed destruction not yet started i dont have the paitient to go search for a player that long its not fun to go searching for player you know what i mean.
if a compass is add to lets say aim for the nearest enemy to you u can buy by 5 emralds or less would be amazing
I would agree with the compass thing since it would be a useful thing, but ehh about the other things.

Crawling_Dead

Donator
Donator
Since U ALMOST Won Alone
That Means Your A Really Good Player
And This Method Gives A Chance For Noob Players To Win A Game
Because If There Wasn't This There Is No Way He Could Of Won
You Need To Look At This From Both Perspectives

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
AMZR

AMZR

Since U ALMOST Won Alone
That Means Your A Really Good Player
And This Method Gives A Chance For Noob Players To Win A Game
Because If There Wasn't This There Is No Way He Could Of Won
You Need To Look At This From Both Perspectives
so its fair for them to win even thu i desreved the win @.@
random winners at the end of the game is dumb and need to be changed
becouse its NOT fair for him to win even thu he probley did nothing
and its NOT fair for me beocuse i didnt win even thu i was acutelly playing the game

:'c

Crawling_Dead

Donator
Donator
so its fair for them to win even thu i desreved the win @.@
random winners at the end of the game is dumb and need to be changed
becouse its NOT fair for him to win even thu he probley did nothing
and its NOT fair for me beocuse i didnt win even thu i was acutelly playing the game

Sometimes U Face Hackers And The Only Way To Keep Ur Win Percentage High Is To Win Which Quite Hard To Do Against A Team Of Hackers So Hiding Is The Pnly Way To Win
Plus Not Finding Someone In A Map Is Quite Hard
Although It Wont Be Bad Having A Kind Of Sudden Death Like In SW Where TnT Can Fall And Break Stuff

milad9999

Donator
Donator
Sometimes U Face Hackers And The Only Way To Keep Ur Win Percentage High Is To Win Which Quite Hard To Do Against A Team Of Hackers So Hiding Is The Pnly Way To Win
Plus Not Finding Someone In A Map Is Quite Hard
Although It Wont Be Bad Having A Kind Of Sudden Death Like In SW Where TnT Can Fall And Break Stuff
Killing hackers is so freking ez.

DROGON623

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
did you know the side gui showing the teams left thingy the team below will win at game end so you should go for them first and then you can camp ;-; and this true
its not 50 50 its 100% for that team