Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

No.1 The Bridge hidden features and Tips and Tricks

McPro789k

Suspended
Hello,,Welcome Welcome.This is a guide for Newbies and pros.Have you ever wondered where to enchant in Goldrush map?.Build up the redstone and lapiz gen you will find enchanting table.First when the game starts.Go to iron gen and. Mine only 3ores with your wooden pickaxe if you are Very Lazy to craft a stone pic like me😎.Then just make a furnace with cobblestone.I reccomend you to play on 1.9 cause the enchanting system needs less exp😎😎.for example to get fire aspect you need only 3exp!1.8.9 is the worst version for The Bridge.If you like 1.8.9 pvp you can download blockhit mod for 1.9!....after smelting the 3iron make a iron pickaxe and mine iron then make a Iron Chestplate first.Next a Iron Leggings.Next Iron Boots.Last a Iron Helmet.But don't go to fight yet with iron armour!The second step is to mine lapiz and redstone for Exp throw away the Redstone Dust we can't do anything with it.Keep the lapiz On SkyLands,Cliffs, Find a Tower in your team base go down the stairs you will find enchanting table enchant your armour with Protection and Iron Sword with Sharpness .Congratulations! You got a diamond sword attack damage on a iron sword!.If someone is pot rushing throw a Poition 2 on them they will die Or you could splash them with Splash Potion of Harming when they are at your nexus!.Hope it Helped

TheRyszardd

Addicted Member
That's one kind of a nice guide :)
But I need to say something. I am very sorry for threatening your existance on Forums when you did your very first post. I am just so old I can't get a proper parody, which the post obviously was. I just take everything a bit serious.