Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Minecraft Prisons Servers: 5 Tips And Tricks

Status
Not open for further replies.

👮‍♂️ What is a Minecraft Prisons Server?

The Minecraft Prisons gamemode is largely known as the gem of Minecraft multiplayer. The concept is very simple: mine, sell, and rank-up. The gamemode has been developed by various Minecraft servers, adding various unique features such as pickaxe enchantments, backpacks, custom mines, drugs, and many more, becoming one of the most popular gamemodes in the community.
Although a popular game mode, playing it may get tough due to long hours of mining and an extensive number of features. If you are a returning player, it may be difficult to get started, which is why we have 5 tips and tricks to help your Minecraft Prisons experience.

🗺️ Explore the Spawn Area

The spawn area for Minecraft Prisons is very helpful for new-coming players. Aside from the jaw dropping builds that JartexNetwork always provides, the spawn area has helpful NPCs (non-player characters) and holograms with essential information about the latest features. For instance, if you want to learn more about the latest Quest Vouchers feature, head over to the spawn area by using the /spawn command. Then, look for the Quest Master NPC. All of these NPCs are fully equipped with clean GUIs (graphical user interfaces) to guide beginner players as well.

⛏️ Stay Occupied While Mining

Do you find it boring when mining? It is definitely a grind and carrying out the same process of mining could get very burdensome. Many experienced Minecraft Prisons players have responded to this issue by listening to podcasts or watching movies while mining. Podcasts are very effect as players can simply listen to stories and the latest news; on the other hand, watching a movie could get distracting, causing to lose precious seconds. Another option could be getting in a call with other miners on the server. JartexNetwork's Discord server has public voice channels where players can join anytime to get into a voice call. The Discord server is fairly active with the staff team on watch at all times. The link to joining the JartexNetwork Discord server is at the bottom of this post.

🎒 Never Underestimate Backpacks

Backpacks are essential because it allows players to store and sell more blocks at the same time. The trip between the bottom of the mine to the Iron Golem (the selling merchant NPC) takes a lot of time and energy. That trip could be taken less with larger backpacks, being able to mine for longer periods of time. Players seem to focus on upgrading their pickaxes rather than their backpacks. This is because the backpack upgrades tend to be a bit expensive compared to short-term pickaxe upgrades. However, it is important to take long-run investments into consideration. Larger backpacks allow for longer mining sessions, eventually bringing in more income.

💎 Take Advantage of Public P-Mines

Default mines can often get very crowded, making it difficult to find blocks to mine. Higher ranked or more experience players tend to invest in private mines (p-mines), which provides complete privacy and exclusivity. However, when p-mine owners are not using their mines, most open them up to the public. These public p-mines can be accessed with the /pmine list command. Although the p-mine owners can set taxes, some of these mines have the best-selling prices on the server. But make sure to calculate if mining in these public p-mines is worth it by checking your sell message.

🏚️ Renovate Your Cell

Did you know that you can completely remove the default cell castle and design your own cell? Although the default cell build is very well-built, it is no surprise that your cell can be renovated into a much efficient design. Drugs are a huge feature in the Minecraft Prisons server with a chance to earn cash and boosters. By renovating your cell with layers of farm-able land, you can make it an effective area to farm drugs instead of keeping the default cell build.
Last Updated: 11 October 2022

QpBbjtT.png

Server IP: play.jartexnetwork.com
Discord Server:
https://discord.com/invite/jartex

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.