Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Need some suggestions!

Metri

I've been thinking on making a map for like 3 days but am getting no ideas :/, suggest some theme for me to build the map in, and make sure that is not inappropriate or/and sexualized and it follows all mapmaking guidelines. suggest somthing realistic not like build a 1000 sky islands or smth... Expecting your suggestions soon :D

swarna123

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Hello Metri Metri you can build a fast rush map like for 48 blocks or 32 blocks as it is loved by many bedwarsplayer in the community and I would suggestyou that make the islands a bit more gigantic like dont make it too much small and this is december so you can make a map based on frost or snow theme and I think that would be liked by many people especially the fact that it is a fast rush map
After you create your map you can always post your map submission at this sub forum :- https://jartexnetwork.com/forums/map-submissions.157/
Best of luck for the map
Hope this helps you out
Have a great day/night
swarna123

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Metri

Metri

Hello Metri Metri you can build a fast rush map like for 48 blocks or 32 blocks as it is loved by many bedwarsplayer in the community and I would suggestyou that make the islands a bit more gigantic like dont make it too much small and this is december so you can make a map based on frost or snow theme and I think that would be liked by many people especially the fact that it is a fast rush map
After you create your map you can always post your map submission at this sub forum :- https://jartexnetwork.com/forums/map-submissions.157/
Best of luck for the map
Hope this helps you out
Have a great day/night
swarna123
though your idea is great, I will admit..
but just read which minigame's forums you are suggesting this :/ .......
I mean.. I will do it, if you get like a couple people share your opinion.
Thanks for the suggestion anyway!

swarna123

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
though your idea is great, I will admit..
but just read which minigame's forums you are suggesting this :/ .......
I mean.. I will do it, if you get like a couple people share your opinion.
Thanks for the suggestion anyway!
Oh I forgot to check the minigame forum but in bridge I would say that you make islands big and make them as snow based or frost based because its december and do remember this that there is already a snow based map in bridge and make sure the one you make should not look same like the snow map that already exist and I would request one thing when you make the lapiz and redstone mine make it bigger and put more ores in that from that of iron mine cuz when people full dia rush they need a lot of exp so it will be better to have more ores in the redstone mine because it is the most easiest way to make exp and same with gold mine also make a bit bigger so that people could get gold easily without wasting like 10minutes of the game and rush properly.
And as i said before when you are done always suggest it in this sub forum :- https://jartexnetwork.com/forums/map-submissions.157/
Best of luck on the map
Have a great day/night
swarna123

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Metri

Metri

ok rn i am making your bedwars map too =)
and i will also make that one if i have time lol

swarna123

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
ye sure when you have time make the bridge one but now if you want to make the bedwars one best of luck for that.