Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Some Change Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChitranshTheKing

Donator
Donator
Hello, as a bedwars player i would like to suggest some changes which would help make the gameplay a bit better.
Changes are:-
1. Make the tools permanent.
2. Cap the emeralds gen at 2 because if its late game and no one have been mid a player could get like 16 emes in one go and that dosent seem fair.
3. Change the price of the bucket from emes to gold. Because if somone tnts ur base there is nothing u can do. (or add a block that dosent explode with the tnt like glass).
4. Add a invis pot.
5. Fix the haste upgrade. If u buy haste once it gives u haste 2 and if u buy it twice it gives u haste 3 and thats a bit to fast.
6. Nerf the mining fatigue trap. Its way to OP.
7. Buff the kb stick.10 gold for kb 1 dosent seem right either buff the stick and give like kb 2 more lower the price to half.
8. Add fireball jumps.

I am writting this because bedwars have been left for a while without a update. All other gamemodes are getting updates but bedwars is just left alone.
If u have any more suggestion write them down

Last edited:
G

Gusto

1. Make the tools permanent.
already accepted

2. Cap the emeralds gen at 2 because if its late game and no one have been mid a player could get like 16 emes in one go and that dosent seem fair.
I dont agree with that

3. Change the price of the bucket from emes to gold. Because if somone tnts ur base there is nothing u can do. (or add a block that dosent explode with the tnt like glass).
no, its fine, There is clay that cant be broken by tnt, I would suggest to reduce price to like 16 iron for 4 blocks

4. Add a invis pot.
It was removed due to some bugs, I would like to see it, but just imagine invisible hackers...

5. Fix the haste upgrade. If u buy haste once it gives u haste 2 and if u buy it twice it gives u haste 3 and thats a bit to fast.
agree with that

6. Nerf the mining fatigue trap. Its way to OP.
no its fine, trap is too OP

7. Buff the kb stick.10 gold for kb 1 dosent seem right either buff the stick and give like kb 2 more lower the price to half.
I do not agree with that its perfectly fine, maybe reducing kb stick of like 2 golds would help a bit.

There are some of my suggestions:
-more comsetics
-more ingame cosmetics
-/report and anticheat (we all would like to see anticheat that will reduce hackers, now there are like 4 hackers in one game of doubles, basically minimum 1 hacker per game)
-I would also like to see bed destroy effects and sounds

You can suggest these suggestions on suggestion forum. I would wait a bit because I am sure that they will add some updates in bedwars soon ;)

Cameron_11

1) Already accepted!
2) -1
3) agree to glass but not water. I don’t need players having water defense in the begging of the game.
4) Has been done in the past and was removed due to bugs.
5) +1
6) I like it like this but it is powerful. Personally a no, but I feel like this is very opinion based.
7) I would say lowering the price makes more sense, but in either case I agree with you.

Khosraw

Banned
I totally agree with . Seems totally reasonable and I think we should not make too many changes to prices yet.

ovq

Addicted Member
Banned
Known Member
Donator
IGN
ovq
This thread will now be locked to prevent any further grave-digging.

~ Locked 🔒

Status
Not open for further replies.