Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

my account got hacked

HYDRASTARk

i was playing i had more than 18Trillion and so many tokens and a pick with JACKHAMMER 1700++ and my lucky echantment was maxed 75 then i log out the server and when i log in again i was in someone else cell i didnt pay much attention to that then i come to my own cell and then i see that there is a money booster i ran to my chest and checked literally every single chest and sees that i have lost my pick and then i see that my backpacks are gone and sees my money left with only 998BILLION and my tokens were 0. then i thought i did not log out in that cell why i had spawned there it was a cell of thug guy name mohommad (i dont really remember the correct spelling) then i thought helpers will help me but jhonmak named helper gave me warning.then i thought lets join the discord and the people on discord will help me.they actually did my help but then they said you should have remember that cell owner name where you have spawned AND now i am writing this and

I AM QUITING JARTEX IF YOU READ THIS AND YOU WANT TO HELP ME
I WANNA SAY PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME I SPEND MONTHS ON JARTEX PRISON
MY PASSWORD GOT HACKED AND MY USERNAME IS HYDRASTAR
k
IF I GOT EVERYTHING WHICH I HAD THEN I CAN PLAY MORE ON JARTEX BUT FOR NOW BYE BYE EVERYONE :( :(

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
H

HYDRASTARk

bro contact the staff members on discord

Just like your suggestion I tried to msg staff members they suggested me to report that guy by providing a link but as I mentioned in the above thread I do not remember his full name because it was a name with a underscore_ something but his name was something like Mohammad so if I see his name again I will report him. THX FOR THE SUGGESTION
if jartex want to do think of what happened with me I think jartex will return my stuff

Last edited: