Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

MY ACCOUNT WAS HACKED!!! (THIS LIAR) Staff can you ban him please?: Ez_Pz_Squeezy

Status
Not open for further replies.
So recently, my account was acting weird: By that I mean I could not log in... And I found out why after I got a new password and logged in... Let me start from the beginning (AN DI NEED ALL MODS AND STAFF to read this): I was playing prisons when Ez_Peez_Squeeze told me to join his server.... I got into his server and registered only to find out that after I could not log in! I requested a password reset and got it today. I found out that Ez_Peez_Squueze took my account! He framed me saying that I just quit Jartex. When i logged in today all 40 gf sets were gone.... so was my gkit.... and every other important thing (Now I went from 600Q to 500T and around 9k tokens to 5 tokens (ASK ANYONE ON THE PRISON SERVER RIGHT NOW) Can you ban him please cuz this is unfair I WORKED SO HARD FOR THOSE and even bought my stuff yet this liar hacked and took everything!

P.S To add on I lost my best pick that I spent loads of tokens on and I lost all of my other pick.... so much loss....... and I basically gave jartez free money and gave this guys EVERY good thing I had. Please Staff make him return my stuff and ban him. I am crying right now..... (this is not a joke)

Edit: And even if you ban him (all staff memebers) I lose everything ... all that money just a scam and actually bigger than a scam THE BIGGEST HACK SCAM

Last edited:
AUTHOR
AUTHOR
D
JohnMak what would be some ways of proving because I do not know how else I can explain except for a story. I never took any screenshots of the scene or a before and after, but I did have proof from other people on the prison server that I can relate to myself.

JohnMak

Donator
Donator
IGN
JohnMak
Alright, so if you have proof provide us the proof in a report and I'm sure the player will get punished

YoloR.I.P

So you're saying that
1. You played with him
2. He messaged you
3. He told you to join his server
4. You joined his server
5. He took over your account by having your ip
6. He lied about your quitting

This is what happened right? Well I'm pretty sure advertising is bannable, also never trust others joining their servers. The reason is because they can easily grab hold of your ip.
Enjoy the rest of your day.

PlayaPanda

So recently, my account was acting weird: By that I mean I could not log in... And I found out why after I got a new password and logged in... Let me start from the beginning (AN DI NEED ALL MODS AND STAFF to read this): I was playing prisons when Ez_Peez_Squeeze told me to join his server.... I got into his server and registered only to find out that after I could not log in! I requested a password reset and got it today. I found out that Ez_Peez_Squueze took my account! He framed me saying that I just quit Jartex. When i logged in today all 40 gf sets were gone.... so was my gkit.... and every other important thing (Now I went from 600Q to 500T and around 9k tokens to 5 tokens (ASK ANYONE ON THE PRISON SERVER RIGHT NOW) Can you ban him please cuz this is unfair I WORKED SO HARD FOR THOSE and even bought my stuff yet this liar hacked and took everything!

P.S To add on I lost my best pick that I spent loads of tokens on and I lost all of my other pick.... so much loss....... and I basically gave jartez free money and gave this guys EVERY good thing I had. Please Staff make him return my stuff and ban him. I am crying right now..... (this is not a joke)

Edit: And even if you ban him (all staff memebers) I lose everything ... all that money just a scam and actually bigger than a scam THE BIGGEST HACK SCAM
I am sorry that someone was able to take advantage of your innocence.. Trust NO person with your password, and don’t join any “sketchy” servers such as the one the player brought you to. If you ever go on a sketchy server that is cracked, use a VPN to change your IP address and please do not use the same password you trust with larger networks. You can go an make a password reset request on the forums.

Egyption_one

he already made one and got hiss account back .. and he keep blaming me of stealing his account -_- however i didn't -_-

beastyfeasty

The fact that you joined the server is your fault. There is a whole thread on how to keep your account safe and it is also announced in-game too. If you took some time to read it, you wouldn't have been in this whole nonsense.

ChronicOrder

D DragonWarriorJay Basically What happened is That guy asked you to join his server and while registering you entered the same password you used in jartex and he is able to see that password and used it to log in to your account in jartex.
So this might be helpful for other people reading this post too but follow this from the next time:
1. Don't join any random servers ( if someone tells you to join, screenshot and report him with that proof)
2. Even if you join some random servers then dont use the same password you used in the jartex.
Basically what i mean is don't enter your password somewhere it isn't a verified site( this is useful outside jartex and minecraft too).

Read this thread carefully for more details:
https://jartexnetwork.com/threads/how-to-keep-your-account-safe.15678/

Status
Not open for further replies.