Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

MY ACCOUNT WAS HACKED!!! (THIS LIAR) Staff can you ban him please?: Ez_Pz_Squeezy

Status
Not open for further replies.
So recently, my account was acting weird: By that I mean I could not log in... And I found out why after I got a new password and logged in... Let me start from the beginning (AN DI NEED ALL MODS AND STAFF to read this): I was playing prisons when Ez_Peez_Squeeze told me to join his server.... I got into his server and registered only to find out that after I could not log in! I requested a password reset and got it today. I found out that Ez_Peez_Squueze took my account! He framed me saying that I just quit Jartex. When i logged in today all 40 gf sets were gone.... so was my gkit.... and every other important thing (Now I went from 600Q to 500T and around 9k tokens to 5 tokens (ASK ANYONE ON THE PRISON SERVER RIGHT NOW) Can you ban him please cuz this is unfair I WORKED SO HARD FOR THOSE and even bought my stuff yet this liar hacked and took everything!

P.S To add on I lost my best pick that I spent loads of tokens on and I lost all of my other pick.... so much loss....... and I basically gave jartez free money and gave this guys EVERY good thing I had. Please Staff make him return my stuff and ban him. I am crying right now..... (this is not a joke)

Edit: And even if you ban him (all staff memebers) I lose everything ... all that money just a scam and actually bigger than a scam THE BIGGEST HACK SCAM

Last edited:

Ruiner

Provide with proof and staff will be surely to help and punish the guy who took over your account.

Almostlikeaboss

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
Almostlikeaboss
What did I walk into

Redorian

Donator
Donator
IGN
Redorian
Firstly, provide evidence to support this accusation
Second, if you got an issue with someone else you settle it in private as stated above.

Almostlikeaboss

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
Almostlikeaboss