Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

my acc got hacked

Status
Not open for further replies.
yesterday i prestiged to lvl 2 and i was having 180t before and 1k tokens but today when i entered the game i was in mine z and my new pick that i got it after the scam in my cell : see older threads
:eff / fortune 125 purity 100 , trasure seeker 50 , hunter 25 , explosive 600 luchy 18 speed 3 drug lord 25 , haste 3 also today i found 100 mil money today 0 tokens
28 crystals and my ruby set was stolen i didnt capture any images to proof that my acc got hacked but u can ask these guys i was with them yesterday " amirdz " he traded with me to enchant my pick cuz his prestige lvl is better than me also he know that i was having 180t before prestiging\ also "miroxich " my cell member he knows everything we have kit vouchers item rename stuff armors etc and i have the ruby suit thats friend i trust him 100% and didnt scam me one time
if staff still not beliving me you can ask them, and i need to stop these hackers

temptme

Addicted Member
IGN
temptme
Hello, M msekniprogamer

Sorry to break it to you, but if there's no additional proof that you own this specific account and that it got hacked, I don't really think that there's any chance of your account getting rolled back.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
M
Hello, M msekniprogamer

Sorry to break it to you, but if there's no additional proof that you own this specific account and that it got hacked, I don't really think that there's any chance of your account getting rolled back.
i have my friend they knows how i am yesterday my loot , money , tokens , just wait for them i trust them 100%

temptme

Addicted Member
IGN
temptme
i have my friend they knows how i am yesterday my loot , money , tokens , just wait for them i trust them 100%
Staff need more proof than your friends' word. They need a screenshot or a video including your account's stats (Tokens, Money etc.) before it got hacked and after. If you are not able to provide the staff team with this kind of proof, the chances of your account getting rolled back are pretty low, nearly 0.

ShirakamiKazuo

Donator
Donator
IGN
ShirakamiKazuo
Hello M msekniprogamer ,

As already stated above you need sufficient evidence, and if you have some evidence you can report it so the staff will punish the rule breaker and scamming is allowed in Prison.

Kind Regards,
~ ShirakamiKazuo

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
M
Hello M msekniprogamer ,

As already stated above you need sufficient evidence, and if you have some evidence you can report it so the staff will punish the rule breaker and scamming is allowed in Prison.

Kind Regards,
~ ShirakamiKazuo
i dont know who hacked me. i closed the game i have 80t 1k tokens my pick is with me and im wearing ruby suit in my cell but when i opened today im in mine z i dont have nothing

ShirakamiKazuo

Donator
Donator
IGN
ShirakamiKazuo
i dont know who hacked me. i closed the game i have 80t 1k tokens my pick is with me and im wearing ruby suit in my cell but when i opened today im in mine z i dont have nothing
then you can't report it because you have insufficient evidence that you're hacked.

Disabledaccount

Addicted Member
yesterday i prestiged to lvl 2 and i was having 180t before and 1k tokens but today when i entered the game i was in mine z and my new pick that i got it after the scam in my cell : see older threads
:eff / fortune 125 purity 100 , trasure seeker 50 , hunter 25 , explosive 600 luchy 18 speed 3 drug lord 25 , haste 3 also today i found 100 mil money today 0 tokens
28 crystals and my ruby set was stolen i didnt capture any images to proof that my acc got hacked but u can ask these guys i was with them yesterday " amirdz " he traded with me to enchant my pick cuz his prestige lvl is better than me also he know that i was having 180t before prestiging\ also "miroxich " my cell member he knows everything we have kit vouchers item rename stuff armors etc and i have the ruby suit thats friend i trust him 100% and didnt scam me one time
if staff still not beliving me you can ask them, and i need to stop these hackers
As of the first post, followed up by this one, Evidence states that you might have got hacked. Better look into the people you've shared your password with because that might have to do with the recent loss of items and Oh yes, Don't trust anyone in prisons.. They might put on a good and happy face but in reality anyone can scam you no matter how much you trust them, it's just how prison works. I Can't say that you'll get your stuff back since you have insufficient proof. Try to do your best from your side to figure out what the issue is and i recommend changing your password!, Goodluck! You'll need it.

Status
Not open for further replies.