Update Informative Minigame Update Information

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 19, 2018
I have a idea Add Build Battle :D or a Gun Game like Swat vs Bombers and add a texture pack so we can hear the Guns and costume rifles
That will be fun :D
GTA gamemode is what you are searching for. Support adding GTA gamemode =)

Mar 17, 2018
FINALLY SOME UPDATES WHOOP WHOOP. But I still have a suggestion! Please try to fix the partied teams in skywars dubs. So basically when you are in a party and joins doubles game, it doesn't put you with om your party member! Please try to fix that. Overall thanks for a great server!

May 27, 2018
Hello, I came here to give my congratulations to the JartexNetwork Team.

Gentleman098

Banned
Aug 12, 2017
GTA gamemode is what you are searching for. Support adding GTA gamemode =)
Gta is good but for me its ok if Jartex just add build battle GTA is to laggy i guess but Swat vs bombers its not bcs its cool gun game

May 19, 2018
Gta is good but for me its ok if Jartex just add build battle GTA is to laggy i guess but Swat vs bombers its not bcs its cool gun game
I dont think it will be laggy. I once joined a GTA server with 200 players and It was fine at all. There was a resource pack that can be downloaded if you join the server, which makes the gameplay enjoyable.

Gentleman098

Banned
Aug 12, 2017
I dont think it will be laggy. I once joined a GTA server with 200 players and It was fine at all. There was a resource pack that can be downloaded if you join the server, which makes the gameplay enjoyable.
Then go suggest it xd

Status
Not open for further replies.