Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Lgbtq+

Almostlikeaboss

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
Almostlikeaboss
I don’t care. If it makes the people happy let them go for it.

Qubow

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Neutral. I don't have a problem with it honestly.

DROGON623

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
I do not care, its their lives they can live it however they want, it makes then happy I am fine with it. I would be friends with anyone whether they are LGBTQ+ or not, if I like your humor and your personality, what you do sexually does not bother me, I don't care if they try spread it, if the other person's has stern belief in their religion that they shouldn't support LGBTQ+ then just ignore the person you don't have to specifically target someone and say you dislike them. Its your life you can do whatever you want. However I am slightly against surgically changing your organs and stuff but then again, its their life their decision and its not my concern to involve myself in their activities.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
mamboss

mamboss

Donator
Donator
IGN
mamboss
I dont support and respect them.
u must be around 12 years old guy who doesnt knows that u cant change if u are gay homo lesbian and etc.
they are borned as that gender and they cant change doesnt matter what will happend. u are just making people life worst who alr have bad life coz they are gay or etc. kids like u make lot of them to kill them selves.
I am not telling u to support but I am not either telling u to dont respect them.
I am trying to change comunity even tho when this post has 30 msg its still good.
I hope from now u will think different

LordErlik

Addicted Member
Donator
u must be around 12 years old guy who doesnt knows that u cant change if u are gay homo lesbian and etc.
they are borned as that gender and they cant change doesnt matter what will happend. u are just making people life worst who alr have bad life coz they are gay or etc. kids like u make lot of them to kill them selves.
I am not telling u to support but I am not either telling u to dont respect them.
I am trying to change comunity even tho when this post has 30 msg its still good.
I hope from now u will think different
I dont especially send hate to them or do them bad things. This is my opinion, not related to my religion or country, also my age doesnt matter and if you are asking Im 16. I understand what you think about my post, and I am not that person dont worry.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
mamboss

mamboss

Donator
Donator
IGN
mamboss
I dont especially send hate to them or do them bad things. This is my opinion, not related to my religion or country, also my age doesnt matter and if you are asking Im 16. I understand what you think about my post, and I am not that person dont worry.
oh I though u were one of the kids who were like omfg u support lgbtq go cry to ur mum and staff like that.
also I can see toxic kid comunity of tik tok

Playkoo

Donator
Donator
I don't support LGBTQ+ people but I respect them.
I believe they are our equals. They should not be discriminated on basis of their sexuality, that is inhumane.

I just don't like the people who believe that they can change their "sex", which is a biological constant you are born with. Changing reproductive organs can't make someone male or female, its the chromosomes that do (XX in females and XY in males). You can only be either male or female, but that's it. Even people who lack genitals are one of the two and its NOT SUBJECTIVE.

Gender on the other hand is an identity usually associated with sex. Males get "him/his" and females get "she/her". The recent surge in LGBTQ movements have been to tell the world that gender is independent of sex and people can get to choose them. "The gender they have dictates their role in society", they say. I don't think its right or wrong, its only right if most people think it is. I'll just believe what's proven to be right according to science and science says that it is the case. Therefore, I don't really support LGBTQ+ people strongly, I just respect them because there is no reason to discriminate them.
Yeah about this, by "science" I meant research studies which seem to show that queer are queer because of hormone imbalance. It is both nature and nurture. It is as if someone took the mind of another cisgender sex and put it in the body of the other, as Bill Nye famously explains.
This negatively affects the "natural function" of human beings, which is growth, survival and reproduction as well as their social life. I feel bad for them but realize there is nothing that could be done to correct this behavior. There is no treatment or remedy.
1623564699222.png

But this is still no reason to disrespect them. By definition of a disorder, LGBT is a disorder whether most people regard it as or not. People try to normalize LGBT but I don't think that would be a good enough to solve this disease. That is equivalent to releasing savages in the wild and trying to make cannibalism look normal. Its best for us to dignify LGBT, understand the problem they are suffering with, try to help them. There is no cure for this disease, its all based on hormones they are born with and trying to change that would be very inhumane. Treat them as you would a person with any other mental disorder, with respect and dignity (unless you're a psychopath yourself 😂)

Marso

Donator
Donator
IGN
Marso
Most of my friends are part of LGBTQ+ so I respect them and I think everyone can do everything...
Btw I hate people who deliberately harass people of different sexual orientations

Less

I don't mind. As long as no one is obnoxious/making their sexuality their personality, I'm pretty neutral.