Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Lgbtq+

mamboss

Donator
Donator
IGN
mamboss
I just wana know how many person supports LGBTQ+ on jartex.
and if u dont support, pls wrote reason too, or if u are neutral with it just like me u can type it too.

randomman22

Banned
No.
-My religion doesn't support it
-I think it's a mental illness

At the end of the day you can be whatever you want in your 4 walls, just don't spread your sexuallity on others and you're fine.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
mamboss

mamboss

Donator
Donator
IGN
mamboss
No.
-My religion doesn't support it
-I think it's a mental illness

At the end of the day you can be whatever you want in your 4 walls, just don't spread your sexuallity on others and you're fine.
I mean i am not gay or smth but I am pretty sure this is problem which they cant change, doesnt matters how hard he will try
straight boys like girls but gay people have problems on hormons or smth and coz of that they cant change them sexuallity
and yes I am from georgia and on this country every1 hates LGBTQ

MerhusDagon

Donator
Donator
Can't support LGBTQ, because of their MAPS bullshit and other reasons.

randomman22

Banned
I mean i am not gay or smth but I am pretty sure this is problem which they cant change, doesnt matters how hard he will try
straight boys like girls but gay people have problems on hormons or smth and coz of that they cant change them sexuallity
and yes I am from georgia and on this country every1 hates LGBTQ
It's a mental illness.
It's a sin.
It shouldn't be normalized.

ZoneRGH

Donator
Donator
I'm not a huge fan of LGBTQ+ community, personally. But at least, I don't spread hatred or have any personal prejudice of someone merely based on this manner.

I believe this is something we can't really judge without profound statistical, analytical studies of knowing the reasons of how someone would have their sexual preference changed/altered.

I'm no psychiatrist, but in my opinion, parents who haven't had any moral ethics of raising their children appropriately, whether that means causing physiological stunts to their children when they're young, then that could play a role in changing how that young child would look at guys/girls based on who played a role in causing that stunt to him/her.
It may have something to deal with how your hormones are brewing, but again I don't wanna throw.

If they closed this thread for whatever reason, we can carry on on discord.

randomman22

Banned
To my religious knowledge, no religion has specifically mentioned any hatred regarding this topic in any honored book.
I never said hate, I said that it doesn't support it.
I personally dislike it, but you be you in your 4 walls, just don't spread your sexuality and you're fine

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
mamboss

mamboss

Donator
Donator
IGN
mamboss
I personally dislike it, but you be you in your 4 walls, just don't spread your sexuality and you're fine
Dont lie u have seen Les%%%% p^^ and u liked it

ZoneRGH

Donator
Donator
You said it's a sin, while no religion or prophet has informed us about whether it's a sin or not.
If it's truly a sin, please quote a piece of your honored book where it is explained well that it's a sin and deserves punishment. Otherwise, don't claim something as a sin if you don't support or dislike it. (Not saying I support it).