Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Lgbtq+

ZoneRGH

Donator
Donator
Well that's a completely different argument, but let me phrase it this way. If it's normal, why can't a man and a man have a child (no science, just 2 men) same goes for women.
So if a relationship procreates, it's normal, but if it doesn't, then it's not?
There are thousands of couples who cannot procreate, does that mean their relationship isn't normal?

Overpopulation is overflowing earth already I guess.

randomman22

Banned
So if a relationship procreates, it's normal, but if it doesn't, then it's not?
There are thousands of couples who cannot procreate, does that mean their relationship isn't normal?

Overpopulation is overflowing earth already I guess.
Well larger percentage can, the fact that some can't is a issue with them, not their gender.
But the fact is, not a single gay/lesbian couple can make a child.
There is a difference between a issue and something not being possible

TheFallen

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
__TheFallen__
I don't support them
My religion doesn't support them ( Protestant ), bible verses stated by randomman22. Although I mostly remain shut about this topic in the online world, to not offend anyone.
Personally, I don't like it cause how weird the sexual oriental will look like, or maybe Im just imagining it wrong,
And the gay shippers just ruined some of it for me.

Dogwo

IGN
Dogwo
No I don't support.

I just wana know how many person supports LGBTQ+ on jartex.
and if u dont support, pls wrote reason too, or if u are neutral with it just like me u can type it too.
i do support the lgbtq+ community plus im bisexual myself lol (well my religion doesnt support it but eh its true that youre fine if you dont spread it)

Playkoo

Donator
Donator
I don't support LGBTQ+ people but I respect them.
I believe they are our equals. They should not be discriminated on basis of their sexuality, that is inhumane.

I just don't like the people who believe that they can change their "sex", which is a biological constant you are born with. Changing reproductive organs can't make someone male or female, its the chromosomes that do (XX in females and XY in males). You can only be either male or female, but that's it. Even people who lack genitals are one of the two and its NOT SUBJECTIVE.

Gender on the other hand is an identity usually associated with sex. Males get "him/his" and females get "she/her". The recent surge in LGBTQ movements have been to tell the world that gender is independent of sex and people can get to choose them. "The gender they have dictates their role in society", they say. I don't think its right or wrong, its only right if most people think it is. I'll just believe what's proven to be right according to science and science says that it is the case. Therefore, I don't really support LGBTQ+ people strongly, I just respect them because there is no reason to discriminate them.

iGapy_

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
I don't support LGBTQ+ because i'm Slavic, but i respect them.

not_Nuggets

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
not_Nuggets
I support everyone who is a different sexuality/gender, but I don't like it when people use it to their advantage. Such as using "you did this because im gay/lesbian etc". I also don't like how some people just go to extreme measures to show they are LGBTQ+, such as dying their hair rainbow, wearing rainbow only or whatever else. Now I am not homophobic or transphobic or etc, a lot of my friends are gay/lesbian/non binary, but because there will always be homophobic people on Earth, dressing up in all rainbow or such is basically a sign to show "Hey I wanna be punched/attacked by these homophobes"