Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Key Finder mechanics!!!!

I just bought a key finder 3 pickaxe and i want to know how does it work. i.e (the cooldown, how to get keys.)etc...............................

ShirakamiKazuo

Donator
Donator
IGN
ShirakamiKazuo
Key finder enchant proc 2 times every day, you can get random keys but the better enchantment level the higher chance of god keys you will get.

To get some keys ofc you need to mine until you see "Your keyfinder enchant find a key" or something like that and collect the key on your Collector.

You can get Keyfinder Pickaxe in Crates like the Seasonal Crates.

Hope this helps you.

Disabledaccount

Addicted Member
I just bought a key finder 3 pickaxe and i want to know how does it work. i.e (the cooldown, how to get keys.)etc...............................
Hello C Captain_India13 ,

How Key-Finder Works.
Key-Finder Gems/Pickaxes can be found in Seasonal and Normal Crates.
Each level of Key-Finder increases the chance to get better keys (No you can't get a seasonal key) with the cap being a God Key.
As ShirakamiKazuo ShirakamiKazuo stated, the enchant proc's 2 times a day, why? So people don't get a ridiculous amount of keys.
Honestly, if you want the best of the enchantment just mine, and mine. You'll get keys once in a while either you have Explosive or JackHammer. it's more like a side enchantment, not something to primarily focus on.

My POV.
Key-Finder is an okay enchantment due to the chance of getting God and Ultra keys, but the best use of it would be to use when casually mining during boosters, A Key-Finder gem would be quite good on a decent pickaxe but do note that "Prestiging The Pickaxe" would get rid of the Key-Finder, so the best time to use it would preferably be once you've obtained a good Prestige-3 Pickaxe, since you won't be going to Prestige-4 most likely so it's safe to use a Key-Finder gem on said pickaxe. It would help quite a bit since you wouldn't have to switch pickaxes every time you mine and it'd be much more efficient to have the KF on a main pick since you'd be getting Tokens, Money and Keys, You could use it with a Ts + Th + JH pickaxe meaning you'd get Ts and Th rewards but keys as well.