Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Jartex, fix your staff team

Status
Not open for further replies.

salti

I'm going to keep this short and simple, I was playing bedwars the other day with a friend of mine on jartex (First time in a few months). I was disappointing to see that there were still way to many hackers. So i exited my game to try and get a staff to come deal with this hacker. I msg them and they reply. "I'm busy rn" That was ridiculous. The jr mod was playing factions not doing any important duties and is too busy to ban a guy in bedwars. I am keeping these names private, note that most staff do their job. The next game i get warned by a staff for putting a very short sentence in public chat in caps. I get warned. Meanwhile there was a hacker in our game with scafold and the whole game was pointing it out. The staff didnt care whatsoever and just left when another team eliminated them. Jartex fix this.

P.S Also if this thread gets locked thats proof that staff dont want us talking about them although this is in bedwars forums and I am talking about bedwars

Andeh

Configurator
Staff member
Developer
Donator
I don't see your point here.
You're telling us to "fix" our staff team.
According to me, staff jobs are not only about our attitude towards cheater and getting them banned ASAP.
The anti-cheat is pretty annoying to cheaters sometimes, the player could not be cheating although some people think they're cheating.. In this case, only you yourself recording and reporting the cheater could help you the best, although your gamemode was Bedwars so you can instantly get yourself in a new game.
For the part "I'm busy rn", I don't think anyone would be ignoring your call if you stay straight forward to them.
Instead of going to "Hi are you there?" or "Hello can you help?", directly message them with "Andeh on Bedwars is Cheating, would appreciate if you could check them out"
If someone messages me about helping them, I sometimes do say that I'm busy in other work (For example : Catching ban evaders, already recording cheaters, screensharing, busy on Forums doing reports or appeals)
In this case, you have a very decent community on Discord (https://jartexnetwork.com/discord) where you can easily DM any staff you want with your problem (Which is getting a cheater banned) or you can tag several staff members in #assistance_chat with your problem (For example : Andeh Andeh I have a cheater in my game, IGN : Knowly Knowly )
So I don't really see this as a valid thread.
If you have further problems or complaints then do post them here or I'm gonna lock this thread.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
salti

salti

I don't see your point here.
You're telling us to "fix" our staff team.
According to me, staff jobs are not only about our attitude towards cheater and getting them banned ASAP.
The anti-cheat is pretty annoying to cheaters sometimes, the player could not be cheating although some people think they're cheating.. In this case, only you yourself recording and reporting the cheater could help you the best, although your gamemode was Bedwars so you can instantly get yourself in a new game.
For the part "I'm busy rn", I don't think anyone would be ignoring your call if you stay straight forward to them.
Instead of going to "Hi are you there?" or "Hello can you help?", directly message them with "Andeh on Bedwars is Cheating, would appreciate if you could check them out"
If someone messages me about helping them, I sometimes do say that I'm busy in other work (For example : Catching ban evaders, already recording cheaters, screensharing, busy on Forums doing reports or appeals)
In this case, you have a very decent community on Discord (https://jartexnetwork.com/discord) where you can easily DM any staff you want with your problem (Which is getting a cheater banned) or you can tag several staff members in #assistance_chat with your problem (For example : Andeh Andeh I have a cheater in my game, IGN : Knowly Knowly )
So I don't really see this as a valid thread.
If you have further problems or complaints then do post them here or I'm gonna lock this thread.
Just to be clear, I didnt tell the staff member "Hi are you there" or anything along those lines. I did tell them what you recommend me to do. Anyways thanks for the help, this thread was rushed which I really shouldnt do when talking about the staff team.

Andeh

Configurator
Staff member
Developer
Donator
Just to be clear, I didnt tell the staff member "Hi are you there" or anything along those lines. I did tell them what you recommend me to do. Anyways thanks for the help, this thread was rushed which I really shouldnt do when talking about the staff team.
There is an organised section for staff reports which could maybe be useful in your case. So if you do want to report a staff for anything, you may do so.

Flexier

Donator
Donator
Also i will lock this thread as for the reason mentioned by Andeh ''There is an organised section for staff reports which could maybe be useful in your case. So if you do want to report a staff for anything, you may do so. '' Instead of creating such threads again and again.

Status
Not open for further replies.