Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Please fix your survival mode

Jellin1981

Firstly, there are some great things here. The shovel claim system, mostly vanilla with decent plugins, etc.

However, there is some glaring issues that push players away almost immediately. Where's the livestock? The game leveling system has everyone running out and murdering cows. The result is there is no cows. The spawn rate of peaceful animals is WAY too slow.And for whatever reason, I can't breed animals? It just never works. You might say "oh we had to reduce spawning for lag blah blah blah BUT...

Night time...what's going on here? It seems to last twice as long as day(even if it doesn't) because you mob spawn rate is INSANE. Like I have no idea how you guys are just letting this happen. It is a constant wave of mobs that all make a B-line right towards you. I am not talking 3 or 4 mobs. Groups of 15 or more, and when you kill them, here come 15 more. This is not fun for ANYONE unless they are a complete masochist.

Then there's your supposedly well balanced player run "economy" where everything is essentially either worthless, or overpriced. You need a server shop to establish a baseline value for items. Or at the very minimum, for the love of God, get rid of the shop advertisement gems. just get rid of it all together! Nobody is using them. They don't stack, clogging your inventory, and potentially causing you to lose an actual good item during crate opening because you didn't realize these dang gems were clogging all your space. I just throw them away. They are worthless, and cause your vote crate keys to also be wasted when you get these stupid gems.

I hope you at least consider this. Most players see this stuff and bail without saying a word. More people need to speak up about this. I know based on the in-game chat that I am not alone here.

Last edited: