Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Is this how Jartex really is?

Burpery

Banned
IGN
Burpery
So I reported somebody that literally starts swearing and the report got denied, while I got muted 24 fricking hours for using caps lock on accident. Seems so unfair like literally, I got offended that they can literally swears at me and don't really get muted or so while using 1 sentence of caps lock got me muted.

MelloniBelloni

IGN
MelloniBelloni
it is pretty annoying tbh, I reported a guy for swearing but they say they cannot accept it because he isn't swearing to anyone, and that's pretty cringe cuz you could say the n word in chat and nobody can do anything about it

IGN
YodaYouCanCallMe
it is pretty annoying tbh, I reported a guy for swearing but they say they cannot accept it because he isn't swearing to anyone, and that's pretty cringe cuz you could say the n word in chat and nobody can do anything about it
wait i can R rLilJesus ? can i just randomly say the n word in chat?

GoldenElixir8971

Donator
Donator
IGN
GoldenElixir8971
Sometimes you just have to take the 'L', learn from your mistakes, ignore others' and move on

Dogduckdog

Donator
Donator
IGN
dogduckdog / adonxs
So I reported somebody that literally starts swearing and the report got denied, while I got muted 24 fricking hours for using caps lock on accident. Seems so unfair like literally, I got offended that they can literally swears at me and don't really get muted or so while using 1 sentence of caps lock got me muted.
recently reported a hacker to staff in game

instead, he warned me cuz i said L