Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Why I personally believe this server is bad. (Issues Found) [EDITIED TWICE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

DROGON623

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Yea, I've gotten banned soooooo many times falsely, this server is pretty much the same as an 11yr old's (plus the players). The staff are immature & they like to show off their powers by clearing chat if someone's said "shit" or something, I had a staff member deny a report against them, the English is terrible & I've literally been waiting 3 months for a reply to get my forums Date Of Birth changed... kinda just embarrassing tbh..

AGAIN please contact a jr mod if you are false banned, and there is no one on the staff team below 13 -14 in fact most of the people are above 16. If a staff member is clearing chat for no reason "report them". BUT you will need evidence as higher staff can't take your word for it and personally I think you are making up the fact we like to show our powers, if we did that it would result in a instant demote. You can also message a sr mod to change your change date of birth quicker.It would be appreciated if you have patience, the staff team also has work and cannot be on 24/7 and we try our best to help people as much as we can, there can be some times occurrences where the staff members are not on, so leave a message with your problem in assistance chat and the people there will try their best to help you or eventually a staff member will see your message and help you.

Sincere regards,
DROGON623

NukemHD

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
You're going to tell me, in 2018 - You don't allow anything but English on a server? Not everyone can speak English.
This is a rule we set up to prevent bullying and misunderstanding. Of course, we don't mind if you talk in a foreign language but we have ways to use it other than the public main chat. This being /msg [player], Plot chats or party chats. We are just trying to protect our members.

***** Today at 12:31 AM
Not sure if it's on this Server, but it's a kit on ******* lmao
******* Today at 12:32 AM
What does it contain?
***** Today at 12:34 AM
Slowness 2, the whole time, full leather gear, slowness pots, "sloth potions" & x4 jungle wood :)

After the conversation, shortly after I got a warning for "Light Advertisement". Advertising what? Another server? Which wasn't exactly advertising, I was just explaining what it was, and where it was from. Since they didn't know. I asked why I got warned, & said the server was bit messed up, a donator replied with "So is ur brain" & "It's light advertising, not advertising but he got a 1000iq" Nothing was done to him, for insulting other server member. (Who would want to go to the server I mentioned for slowness too?)
Talking about other MC servers or a YouTube / Twitch channel in the global chat is strictly prohibited. If you are caught mentioning the name/abbreviation of another MC server or a YouTube / Twitch channel, you will be punished accordingly.
This example is a violation of the rules and again is to protect our users.

When I first joined, I had to wait 10 minutes to talk. For which reason? What if someone really needed help? Not even for a ban, maybe someone was harassing them & nobody noticed?
Most of the stuff you complain about is to protect our users + spam. It is for the same reason you need to verify your email address on the forums. To protect against spammers, flamers or even bots.

A lot of the people in there who talk are donators, who do whatever they please
Even though we discourage and punish their behavior you'll always have some 'toxic' people.

So, it tells you (When you get banned) to go to the unban appeal, well since mine was only 24 hours, I wasn't allowed. Somewhere I read it was best to join the discord server and talk to a staff for some help
If you gave us enough information or shared a screenshot with us we would've unbanned you right away. False bans from the anti-cheat will be unbanned as soon as we're known with it.

staff paying more attention
You do have to realize that the staff of Jartex Network are only human, Not robots. We try our best every day to make the experience of our members better.
We respect the members that respect us back.

We appreciate you for the time it took you to write this.
Hopefully your experience on Jartex Network will be better.:jartex:

montearchie

Donator
Donator
AGAIN please contact a jr mod if you are false banned, and there is no one on the staff team below 13 -14 in fact most of the people are above 16. If a staff member is clearing chat for no reason "report them". BUT you will need evidence as higher staff can't take your word for it and personally I think you are making up the fact we like to show our powers, if we did that it would result in a instant demote. You can also message a sr mod to change your change date of birth quicker.It would be appreciated if you have patience, the staff team also has work and cannot be on 24/7 and we try our best to help people as much as we can, there can be some times occurrences where the staff members are not on, so leave a message with your problem in assistance chat and the people there will try their best to help you or eventually a staff member will see your message and help you.

Sincere regards,
DROGON623
Says the 13yr old lmfao.

DROGON623

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Says the 13yr old lmfao.
Theres also a rule for "Staff disrespect" and "Discrimination" and you are offending me by assuming / discriminating my age, Please read the rules (https://jartexnetwork.com/rules/global/) instead of getting punished and then argue about how it is a false punishment, and it would be appreciated if you do not discriminate :)

Sincere regards,
DROGON623

Almostlikeaboss

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
Almostlikeaboss
Be nice to all staff members. If you don’t have anything good to say don’t say it at all. Not that hard

montearchie

Donator
Donator
Theres also a rule for "Staff disrespect" and "Discrimination" and you are offending me by assuming / discriminating my age, Please read the rules (https://jartexnetwork.com/rules/global/) instead of getting punished and then argue about how it is a false punishment, and it would be appreciated if you do not discriminate :)

Sincere regards,
DROGON623
HAHAHAHAHAH ok, sorry if I hurt your feelings. I wasn't discriminating..

Status
Not open for further replies.