Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

is it worthy to have a iron rank ?

i_am_nesh

many player say that iron rank is useless cause it does not gives you lot of perks .. is it so ? because i thought iron rank is pretty useful, what do you think ?

toxicosis

Donator
Donator
many player say that iron rank is useless cause it does not gives you lot of perks .. is it so ? because i thought iron rank is pretty useful, what do you think ?
I guess it's the perfect rank if you want to donate to the server while getting small insignificant perks.

MRxCOLD

Jr.Mod
Staff member
Jr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Social Media
IGN
MRxCOLD
I started by using iron rank in the start before getting diamond rank and it wasn't so bad yea it didn't give me alot but you can use alot of stuff and you can fly (yea you can't use everything but you still got stuff)

acquiel

IGN
Vanitas_O
yes it is worth to have a iron rank cuz you can do pretty much the importent thing and it just cost's you 4 euros or around 4-5 usd
~Vanitas

JawBreaker

Donator
Donator
IGN
poopybot
Iron rank is not expensive and has a lot of perks for its cost so it is quite useful

UpperGround

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
Team Events Builder
Iron rank and Diamond rank are not useless. But I think that the Gold rank is definitely one of the most pointless ranks out there. It's just Iron rank with more cosmetics.

Adenn

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Adeyn
Iron rank is basically free and gives you a lot of perks such as: being able to fly, getting more missions etc.