Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

is it worthy to have a iron rank ?

i_am_nesh

many player say that iron rank is useless cause it does not gives you lot of perks .. is it so ? because i thought iron rank is pretty useful, what do you think ?

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene
many player say that iron rank is useless cause it does not gives you lot of perks .. is it so ? because i thought iron rank is pretty useful, what do you think ?
Well if you are on a low budget and you are interested in cosmetics,loot boxes, a perm multiplier, and just a rank as a prefix on your username then ye its good enough to start with But if you need more perms such as more cosmetics and perks like /spec /nick and private games then the diamond rank is the best to go with tho it all depends on personal choice

ReddyPush

Donator
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
ReddyPush
I think that for what it costs it helps a lot with his advantages.

Nohacksjustbhop_

Donator
Donator
IGN
NoHacksJustBhop_
If you have a few extra I would recommend it, it’s a good add on from the server with great perks, jartex did well with there ranks and perks for them

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene
If you have a few extra I would recommend it, it’s a good add on from the server with great perks, jartex did well with there ranks and perks for them
true but I don't think they made gold rank value for money... just my opinion

Dumpking

Donator
Donator
IGN
Dumpking
For what it is worth, (5EUR as it is on sale rn) I find it quite a nice-to-have, if you don't mind/have like 5-6$ usd lying around it maybe wouldn't hurt to get it, one thing I do like about it is the flying in lobbies. you can also ofc get the rank via voting <3

FuzniX

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
FuzniX
In my opinion, 5€ is not that expansive for a rank that gives more cosmetics, a fly in lobbies, a prefix, a multiplier and maybe other perks that I forgot. If you have 5€ to spend on it I would recommend it 😉

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
Iron rank is easily the only rank worth the money on this server

WildAbbee

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
WildAbbee
yes you can even get /kit iron in bedwars it gives you 128 iron you can use it every 5 minutes

HeroicBeast_

Donator
Donator
IGN
HeroicBeast_
Iron Rank is pretty worth it if you don't want a lot. It gives you access to many cosmetics, multipliers, new monthly delivery, missions, the coolest prefix (except crystal) and the white chat color is just awesome. Pretty worth it if you ask me