Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Wanted to get a FREE DIAMOND rank? Follow the steps to get it!

Unrefunded

Donator
Donator
IGN
Unrefunded
If you are wondering, the whole process does not involve any exploits or bugs to achieve the result. But anyway, let me tell you how!

The method is wholly based on voting which requires lots of time for you to achieve it. As you may know (or you don't know), you can claim 500 iron per 50 votes. This means if you got 150 votes, you could claim 1500 iron from it. But be aware that there is a DUE DATE (they all should be 14 days, but somehow it could be glitched and gave you only 7 days) for the iron, so make sure to claim all of the iron rights before each month ends.

To get iron rank, you need 1000 iron. To upgrade to gold rank, you need 2000 iron. To upgrade to Diamond rank, you need 4500 Iron. In the total of 7500 votes to upgrade to the diamond rank. Yes, you may ask, 1000 and 2000 iron are possible to achieve in a month, but what about diamond rank!? it is not possible to get 4500 iron in 1 month?

Now let me explain another way that you could get iron (besides events), there is a prize in the vote crate key pool - 31 days of Iron rank. It may seem like nothing to you, but... if you got a rank already, it will compensate you with 500 iron! YES, 500 iron! So now, here is the "Schedule" for you to get a FREE DIAMOND rank.

1. DO NOT OPEN ANY VOTE CRATE KEYS.
  2. Vote daily until you get 1000 iron to purchase iron rank from goldshop
  3. Continue to vote daily until you get 2000 iron to upgrade your rank to GOLD from goldshop.
  4. Continue to vote, and claim the 2000 iron at the end of the month. (the 100-vote crate key somehow would give you 7 days due time only, so make sure you could maximize the voting in that 7 days).
  5. If you could get 50 votes during the 7 days, then claim that 500 iron. Now you should have 2500 in total. The rest... open ALL of your vote crate keys, and hope it will give you 4 free 31-day IRON ranks so that you will get 2000 iron from it instead.

Yes it sounds a bit hard and you need a lot of luck, but it is theoretically possible. GL to everyone if you gonna try it!~

daviddaraban

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
daviddaraban
If you are wondering, the whole process does not involve any exploits or bugs to achieve the result. But anyway, let me tell you how!

The method is wholly based on voting which requires lots of time for you to achieve it. As you may know (or you don't know), you can claim 500 iron per 50 votes. This means if you got 150 votes, you could claim 1500 iron from it. But be aware that there is a DUE DATE (they all should be 14 days, but somehow it could be glitched and gave you only 7 days) for the iron, so make sure to claim all of the iron rights before each month ends.

To get iron rank, you need 1000 iron. To upgrade to gold rank, you need 2000 iron. To upgrade to Diamond rank, you need 4500 Iron. In the total of 7500 votes to upgrade to the diamond rank. Yes, you may ask, 1000 and 2000 iron are possible to achieve in a month, but what about diamond rank!? it is not possible to get 4500 iron in 1 month?

Now let me explain another way that you could get iron (besides events), there is a prize in the vote crate key pool - 31 days of Iron rank. It may seem like nothing to you, but... if you got a rank already, it will compensate you with 500 iron! YES, 500 iron! So now, here is the "Schedule" for you to get a FREE DIAMOND rank.

1. DO NOT OPEN ANY VOTE CRATE KEYS.
  2. Vote daily until you get 1000 iron to purchase iron rank from goldshop
  3. Continue to vote daily until you get 2000 iron to upgrade your rank to GOLD from goldshop.
  4. Continue to vote, and claim the 2000 iron at the end of the month. (the 100-vote crate key somehow would give you 7 days due time only, so make sure you could maximize the voting in that 7 days).
  5. If you could get 50 votes during the 7 days, then claim that 500 iron. Now you should have 2500 in total. The rest... open ALL of your vote crate keys, and hope it will give you 4 free 31-day IRON ranks so that you will get 2000 iron from it instead.

Yes it sounds a bit hard and you need a lot of luck, but it is theoretically possible. GL to everyone if you gonna try it!~
This is a god damn guide for it, sincerly i should try how ever i dont think its worth for me to get that as i have gold rank already + i dont play minigames

kaivalya

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Do I know you ?
I have told this exact text to someone before

daviddaraban

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
daviddaraban
Do I know you ?
I have told this exact text to someone before
lmao he got caught in 4k, let me watch the arguments over this guide

kaivalya

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
lmao he got caught in 4k, let me watch the arguments over this guide
No its alright
because even though its possible, it requires much patience and luck to get that amount of iron
Thanks for taking the effort and making this Unrefunded Unrefunded

For anyone wondering how much keys on avg will give you 2000 iron, its about 1500-2500 keys which is about 250 days for premium and 290 days for cracked players.
So starting today, there a high chance you can get Diamond rank upgrade in about 10 months

oumuchtop

Donator
Donator
IGN
oumuchtop
Disagree,you should have skill in this, I got my dia rank without paying or voting too much or not opening crates, I traded my vote keys and voted 222 times, before it I won giveaway and before giveaway I voted 100 times, skill.

LucrativeGX561

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
there is another way that is only available during (DD)December, which I did.

If you like camping a lot and are a defender I suggest you try the second option.

kaivalya

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
there is another way that is only available during (DD)December, which I did.
Yes but thats also a type of giveaway even tho it requires skills
not to forget u need to get correct amount gc to be able to get rank up

u talking about december dc giveaway right ?

LucrativeGX561

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Yes but thats also a type of giveaway even tho it requires skills
not to forget u need to get correct amount gc to be able to get rank up

u talking about december dc giveaway right ?
Yeh that one... and I didn't get my diamond rank first try, first I got gold then I upgraded from gold to dia, both from the codes. Redeemed 3 in total. Quite ez "giveaway"