Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

is it worthy to have a iron rank ?

i_am_nesh

many player say that iron rank is useless cause it does not gives you lot of perks .. is it so ? because i thought iron rank is pretty useful, what do you think ?

forgiobombi

Donator
Great Reporter
Donator
many player say that iron rank is useless cause it does not gives you lot of perks .. is it so ? because i thought iron rank is pretty useful, what do you think ?

I dont think that Iron rank Is worth it, It has very few advantages but It has a big disadvantage, by having iron rank in tab people might target the rank.
I would save up money to buy diamond instead and even though its true that nicks are findable and might get targetted but decreases the chances by a lot since not everyone knows how to find nicks in a game.

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
I dont think that Iron rank Is worth it, It has very few advantages but It has a big disadvantage, by having iron rank in tab people might target the rank.
I would save up money to buy diamond instead and even though its true that nicks are findable and might get targetted but decreases the chances by a lot since not everyone knows how to find nicks in a game.
Diamond rank is almost 8x the price of iron, you really don't get targetted a lot if you're iron since people think its just a rank there which is pretty much free

Iron rank opens up sooo much for you with just 5$ so many cosmetics, lootboxes everything

WildAbbee

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
WildAbbee
Diamond rank is almost 8x the price of iron, you really don't get targetted a lot if you're iron since people think its just a rank there which is pretty much free

Iron rank opens up sooo much for you with just 5$ so many cosmetics, lootboxes everything
it literally is free lol, but iron and gold rank aren't really worth it unless you're into cosmetics

_Lowe

Donator
Donator
IGN
_Lowe
Iron just gives access to couple lobby and in-game cosmetics, fly in lobbies, I think some coin or xp boos as well, and couple other stuff. It's not really expensive, but if you're going for to buy a rank, save up a bit more and get gold or diamond as they have a lot more cosmetics too.

WildAbbee

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
WildAbbee
Iron just gives access to couple lobby and in-game cosmetics, fly in lobbies, I think some coin or xp boos as well, and couple other stuff. It's not really expensive, but if you're going for to buy a rank, save up a bit more and get gold or diamond as they have a lot more cosmetics too.
no xp boost, it does give more missions which gives xp as a reward. you can get iron for free for voting so its not going to have many perks

_Lowe

Donator
Donator
IGN
_Lowe
no xp boost, it does give more missions which gives xp as a reward. you can get iron for free for voting so its not going to have many perks
Well yeah. That's what I said, rather than going for Iron, Gold has a lot more perks and is more worth

MeOwHow

Addicted Member
IGN
MeOwHow
If u can just vote everyday and buy voting iron, same thing but free. If ur looking to buy a rank i think gold is more worth for 10 extra pounds as it offers 2x permanent xp booster and 32 extra cosmetics (than iron rank)

WildAbbee

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
WildAbbee
If u can just vote everyday and buy voting iron, same thing but free. If ur looking to buy a rank i think gold is more worth for 10 extra pounds as it offers 2x permanent xp booster and 32 extra cosmetics (than iron rank)
no rank has an xp booster, thye have coin boosters but xp is the same

ArvynAlt

Donator
Donator
IGN
ArvynAlt
Iron rank is pretty good for its price. If you don't want to be a non anymore you can purchase the rank. You can get access to different perks, cosmetics, and loot boxes, and will be more recognizable! If you are interested in these perks, you can go ahead and purchase the rank!

ItzSteve97

Yes, you can complete more in-game missions, fly in lobbies, and other cool stuff, like extra cosmetics and a skywars solos and duos kit