Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied PracticePvP Increasing Pearl Cooldown

Status
Not open for further replies.

SixNations

Minecraft Username:
SIxNations​

What is the suggestion about?
Increasing Pearl Cooldown​

Description:
This suggestion includes the idea of increasing the ender pearl cool down in PracticePvP, by "ender pearl cooldown" I mean the time you have to wait before you're allowed to enderpearl again.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
The small 9-10 second cooldown an enderpearl withholds is not enough when players (such as myself) are queued with other people of the community who like to exploit the small cooldown and waste the other players time by consistently running and ender pearling the entire game.

How would increasing this help?:
Increasing this would allow the non-runner to be able to quick-drop the runner or even get rid of the runners pots quicker. This causes less time wasting for the non-runner and get's to the inevitable end quicker.​

Extra Information:
I suggest increasing this by an extra 5-6 seconds (15 second cooldown).
If anyone would like to review this suggestion in more detail i'll upload a couple recordings of how this could help.​

Sweazi

Donator
Donator
As I've now explained countless of times (please read above) increasing the cooldown by 5-6 seconds will allow a bigger window for the attacker to crit/attack the runner before the runner can enderpearl again. This will makes 1v1's shorter and less tiresome when playing against runners.
I see what you're trying to say here, but it's still pointless either way, I'll be reconsidering my vote.

Swervinng

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Neutral.
  • Unnecessary and I don't have any issues with the current way.
  • I agree with NotLoLo1818 NotLoLo1818 by adding a rule for running/avoiding the fight for too long, ( 40s - 1m ). I have a feeling that it's camping but whatever.
I see how it can be useful sometimes, but it's not that big of a difference so I'm not upvoting nor downvoting this suggestion.​
Have a great day/night,
Swervinng

JustThiemo

Lead Developer
Staff member
Developer
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello SixNations,​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion!​
However, I have decided to deny your suggestion.​
Have a great time playing on JartexNetwork!​