Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied PracticePvP Increasing Pearl Cooldown

Status
Not open for further replies.

SixNations

Minecraft Username:
SIxNations​

What is the suggestion about?
Increasing Pearl Cooldown​

Description:
This suggestion includes the idea of increasing the ender pearl cool down in PracticePvP, by "ender pearl cooldown" I mean the time you have to wait before you're allowed to enderpearl again.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
The small 9-10 second cooldown an enderpearl withholds is not enough when players (such as myself) are queued with other people of the community who like to exploit the small cooldown and waste the other players time by consistently running and ender pearling the entire game.

How would increasing this help?:
Increasing this would allow the non-runner to be able to quick-drop the runner or even get rid of the runners pots quicker. This causes less time wasting for the non-runner and get's to the inevitable end quicker.​

Extra Information:
I suggest increasing this by an extra 5-6 seconds (15 second cooldown).
If anyone would like to review this suggestion in more detail i'll upload a couple recordings of how this could help.​

vortex91

Addicted Member
IGN
UntilNightfall
-1 doesn’t even happen that often and u can always pearl after them too

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
SixNations

SixNations

Personally it happens 1/4 games and pearling after them isn't effective because in around 5-6 seconds they'll be able to pearl again where as if it was 15 seconds you'd have 10-11 seconds to crit them out/chase hit them.

Completely respect your opinion and I'm only replying to this so others can read this to understand my point.

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
This works Im going with -1 as well , why would you use pearls to run lol

vortex91

Addicted Member
IGN
UntilNightfall
Personally it happens 1/4 games and pearling after them isn't effective because in around 5-6 seconds they'll be able to pearl again where as if it was 15 seconds you'd have 10-11 seconds to crit them out/chase hit them.

Completely respect your opinion and I'm only replying to this so others can read this to understand my point.
If they are trying very hard to run away on purpose, u won’t kill them, but normally u can get a window when their pearl isn’t ready yet and u can kill them

NotLoLo1818

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
-1 Would be better to make a rule for it instead Rodagave115 Rodagave115 Pace Pace

Status
Not open for further replies.