Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied PracticePvP Increasing Pearl Cooldown

Status
Not open for further replies.

SixNations

Minecraft Username:
SIxNations​

What is the suggestion about?
Increasing Pearl Cooldown​

Description:
This suggestion includes the idea of increasing the ender pearl cool down in PracticePvP, by "ender pearl cooldown" I mean the time you have to wait before you're allowed to enderpearl again.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
The small 9-10 second cooldown an enderpearl withholds is not enough when players (such as myself) are queued with other people of the community who like to exploit the small cooldown and waste the other players time by consistently running and ender pearling the entire game.

How would increasing this help?:
Increasing this would allow the non-runner to be able to quick-drop the runner or even get rid of the runners pots quicker. This causes less time wasting for the non-runner and get's to the inevitable end quicker.​

Extra Information:
I suggest increasing this by an extra 5-6 seconds (15 second cooldown).
If anyone would like to review this suggestion in more detail i'll upload a couple recordings of how this could help.​

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
I'm sorry I don't understand your point? The reason i'm making this suggestion is because people are using pearls to run...
And that is okay, lol just chase after them XD, even you have pearls.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
SixNations

SixNations

If they are trying very hard to run away on purpose, u won’t kill them, but normally u can get a window when their pearl isn’t ready yet and u can kill them
I agree there is a window and that's why i'm suggesting an increase in cooldown to allow that window to become 5-6 seconds bigger because you can't kill a runner within 5 seconds. Naturally requires 7-10 seconds if they start from full HP which most likely they will as they pearled.

G

Gusto

-1, you have pearls too. Also making rule about it is just stupid, like come on. You can chase him.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
SixNations

SixNations

And that is okay, lol just chase after them XD, even you have pearls.
I will chase them but it makes the game 10x more boring and 10x longer than it needs to be. As the inevitable finish is just being delayed by someone not playing the game properly. It's 1v1 not a 100m sprint.
As said about 3 times now;
Pearl cooldown would increase the window of being able to hit the person after they've pearled. You're disagreeing with a suggestion that every server has.

NotLoLo1818

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
-1, you have pearls too. Also making rule about it is just stupid, like come on. You can chase him.
nah not stupid really,it should be a rule when kids start just running and pearling it's annoying and a waste of time you are not gonna catch up everytime

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
SixNations

SixNations

There needs to be a larger window after pearling so you can hit them more making the game shorter as runners tend to make the duration of the game longer.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
SixNations

SixNations

kids start just running and pearling it's annoying and a waste of time you are not gonna catch up everytime
🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌
Thank you! I wouldn't say a rule would work because like 5% of the community read the rules but there definitely needs to be some type of anti-runner fix.

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
I like NotLoLo1818 NotLoLo1818 so ill upvote, more cooldown doesnt really matter when I think about it

Status
Not open for further replies.