Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

I need a SR.Mod

Maxtrool

Hello , i've been trying to contact a sr.mod for a week on discord without any sucess , my friend got banned in game for anti-fall he did an unban appeal shortly after that got denied. He now waited nearly 3 weeks and would like to make an other unban appeal but when he goes on the '' create an unban appeal'' section on the forum it says '' you've reach the maximum ammount of post for the moment''.I spoke with a mod on discord and told me to contact a SR.mod . so here i am. I understand that you may be verry busy with other problem but my friend would really like to play again and want to ask for your forgiveness.
I am asking a Sr.mod to make it possible for him the make an other unban appeal after 3 weeks of punishement

Please excuse my english it is not my main language , if you are wondering , if he is not asking this himself it is because he barely speak english so you wouldnt undersant it , thank you for your time

Maxtrool

Last edited:

not_Nuggets

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
not_Nuggets
The maximum amount of appeals one can create is 5. Now, if your friend has only made one, and this error is showing up, either our beloved forums seems to have bugged again, or he is lying to you

As members of the community have stated above, if he wants to get more appeals, he needs to contact a SrMod, which is quite hard, considering they are not known for their replying speed.

WildAbbee

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
WildAbbee
The maximum amount of appeals one can create is 5. Now, if your friend has only made one, and this error is showing up, either our beloved forums seems to have bugged again, or he is lying to you

As members of the community have stated above, if he wants to get more appeals, he needs to contact a SrMod, which is quite hard, considering they are not known for their replying speed.
Please do not imply that something created by Jartex would ever bug. Let alone twice. Reported for disrespect towards developers.

not_Nuggets

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
not_Nuggets
Please do not imply that something created by Jartex would ever bug. Let alone twice. Reported for disrespect towards developers.
My bad. My brain seems to have misfunctioned. I cannot once recall jartex having a bug. Every gamemode is flawless with no issues whatsoever!

ReallyXFN

Known Member
Known Member
Hi there Maxtrool. Thank you for reaching out! You can contact a member of the management team by PMing them on Discord. They usually have a response time in the milliseconds. Alternatively you can talk to a more active staff member such as Nirahz Nirahz Nirahz Nirahz who has a response time of just dozens of picoseconds. Please be aware that your friend may have just simply upset one of our beloved Helpers. If this is the case I kindly ask you stop bothering the management team. I hope I have dissuaded you in your pursuit of a Sr.Mod. :)

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
M

Maxtrool

You really say anything on everyone's post to boost up your messages on the forum. You dont even realize how childish you look acting like that. I've never seen someone so arrogant as you in my entire life. Do you realize that ? Seriously i blocked you on discord because you were too immature to understand that i no longer want you to continue posting on MY post which is only regarding the staff member , not you. You are of 0 help you just come here and bring your meaningless words. I ask you again please refrain from posting again on this tread IT IS NOT CONCERNING YOU. I know without a doubt you will still answer to this reply because you see this once again as an opportunity to boost your messages and get more attention , with your googled pretty word of yours , pathetic.

Last edited:
AUTHOR
AUTHOR
M

Maxtrool

Hi there Maxtrool. Thank you for reaching out! You can contact a member of the management team by PMing them on Discord. They usually have a response time in the milliseconds. Alternatively you can talk to a more active staff member such as Nirahz Nirahz Nirahz Nirahz who has a response time of just dozens of picoseconds. Please be aware that your friend may have just simply upset one of our beloved Helpers. If this is the case I kindly ask you stop bothering the management team. I hope I have dissuaded you in your pursuit of a Sr.Mod. :)
Was that very necessary to reply the exact same thing as another member of the forum ? Literally a copy and paste.

WildAbbee

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
WildAbbee
You really say anything on everyone's post to boost up your messages on the forum. You dont even realize how childish you look acting like that. I've never seen someone so arrogant as you in my entire life. Do you realize that ? Seriously i blocked you on discord because you were too immature to understand that i no longer want you to continue posting on MY post which is only regarding the staff member , not you. You are of 0 help you just come here and bring your meaningless words. I ask you again please refrain from posting again on this tread IT IS NOT CONCERNING YOU. I know without a doubt you will still answer to this reply because you see this once again as an opportunity to boost your messages and get more attention , with your googled pretty word of yours , pathetic.
You should be more polite. What if I took offense?

StevenJr

Addicted Member
Banned
You should've spoke it to Moderator for tell you're problem they will give you ticket thing in discord so you can state you're problem there

iFlyYT

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Social Media
Hello M Maxtrool ,

If your friend has already made 5 appeals, he MUST contact a SrMod but if he has created less then 5 appeals, please leave his discord here.