Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

I need a SR.Mod

Maxtrool

Hello , i've been trying to contact a sr.mod for a week on discord without any sucess , my friend got banned in game for anti-fall he did an unban appeal shortly after that got denied. He now waited nearly 3 weeks and would like to make an other unban appeal but when he goes on the '' create an unban appeal'' section on the forum it says '' you've reach the maximum ammount of post for the moment''.I spoke with a mod on discord and told me to contact a SR.mod . so here i am. I understand that you may be verry busy with other problem but my friend would really like to play again and want to ask for your forgiveness.
I am asking a Sr.mod to make it possible for him the make an other unban appeal after 3 weeks of punishement

Please excuse my english it is not my main language , if you are wondering , if he is not asking this himself it is because he barely speak english so you wouldnt undersant it , thank you for your time

Maxtrool

Last edited:
AUTHOR
AUTHOR
M

Maxtrool

Hello M Maxtrool ,

If your friend has already made 5 appeals, he MUST contact a SrMod but if he has created less then 5 appeals, please leave his discord here.
He only did 1 appeal my friend !! Thank you for your response , his discord is here : Nickolix23#4484

iFlyYT

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Social Media
He only did 1 appeal my friend !! Thank you for your response , his discord is here : Nickolix23#4484
Alright. I'll send him a message now. Thank you.

Arrow3006

Donator
Donator
My bad. My brain seems to have misfunctioned. I cannot once recall jartex having a bug. Every gamemode is flawless with no issues whatsoever!
That’s unfortunate, I hope your brain gets better soon!

I

iDroom

Hello , i've been trying to contact a sr.mod for a week on discord without any sucess , my friend got banned in game for anti-fall he did an unban appeal shortly after that got denied. He now waited nearly 3 weeks and would like to make an other unban appeal but when he goes on the '' create an unban appeal'' section on the forum it says '' you've reach the maximum ammount of post for the moment''.I spoke with a mod on discord and told me to contact a SR.mod . so here i am. I understand that you may be verry busy with other problem but my friend would really like to play again and want to ask for your forgiveness.
I am asking a Sr.mod to make it possible for him the make an other unban appeal after 3 weeks of punishement

Please excuse my english it is not my main language , if you are wondering , if he is not asking this himself it is because he barely speak english so you wouldnt undersant it , thank you for your time

Maxtrool
Tell your friend to appeal again or tell him to directly contact a trial/jr mod because Sr Mods never reply