Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

I need a SR.Mod

Maxtrool

Hello , i've been trying to contact a sr.mod for a week on discord without any sucess , my friend got banned in game for anti-fall he did an unban appeal shortly after that got denied. He now waited nearly 3 weeks and would like to make an other unban appeal but when he goes on the '' create an unban appeal'' section on the forum it says '' you've reach the maximum ammount of post for the moment''.I spoke with a mod on discord and told me to contact a SR.mod . so here i am. I understand that you may be verry busy with other problem but my friend would really like to play again and want to ask for your forgiveness.
I am asking a Sr.mod to make it possible for him the make an other unban appeal after 3 weeks of punishement

Please excuse my english it is not my main language , if you are wondering , if he is not asking this himself it is because he barely speak english so you wouldnt undersant it , thank you for your time

Maxtrool

Last edited:

MetalSoul7

IGN
MetalSoul7
try asking Viclyn_ Viclyn_ , that sr mod usually is more active than others

WildAbbee

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
WildAbbee
Hello , i've been trying to contact a sr.mod for a week on discord without any sucess , my friend got banned in game for anti-fall he did an unban appeal shortly after that got denied. He now waited nearly 3 weeks and would like to make an other unban appeal but when he goes on the '' create an unban appeal'' section on the forum it says '' you've reach the maximum ammount of post for the moment''.I spoke with a mod on discord and told me to contact a SR.mod . so here i am. I understand that you may be verry busy with other problem but my friend would really like to play again and want to ask for your forgiveness.
I am asking a Sr.mod to make it possible for him the make an other unban appeal after 3 weeks of punishement

Please excuse my english it is not my main language , if you are wondering , if he is not asking this himself it is because he barely speak english so you wouldnt undersant it , thank you for your time

Maxtrool
Hi there Maxtrool. Thank you for reaching out! You can contact a member of the management team by PMing them on Discord. They usually have a response time in the milliseconds. Alternatively you can talk to a more active staff member such as Nirahz Nirahz who has a response time of just dozens of picoseconds. Please be aware that your friend may have just simply upset one of our beloved Helpers. If this is the case I kindly ask you stop bothering the management team. I hope I have dissuaded you in your pursuit of a Sr.Mod. :)

dato303

try asking Viclyn_ Viclyn_ , that sr mod usually is more active than others
I got banned on discord contacted Viclyn for like 3 times and he/she still didn't responded Sr.mods just ghost

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
M

Maxtrool

You weren't being polite. That is impolite. I hope I helped! :D
I was actually being polite , what do you want me to say it takes more than 2 weeks to reach a sr.mod for an issue , i even said that i understood that the staff may be verry busy , how is that not '' polite ''.

WildAbbee

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
WildAbbee
I was actually being polite , what do you want me to say it takes more than 2 weeks to reach a sr.mod for an issue , i even said that i understood that the staff may be verry busy , how is that not '' polite ''.
Reported for reaction spamming. You are being very impolite.

Difficulted

Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Reports
Team Social Media
IGN
Difficulted
Hello M Maxtrool ,
The Sr.Mods are pretty busy staff members, keeping in mind that they help to lead the staff team and they get themselves involved in different types of activities, so it is pretty hard to actually reply to dm's quickly. Please be patient till they respond.