Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

i made this video pls dont ban me lmao

FadyMC

Suspended
you heard it right baby bois and girls, i had the nuts to take my camera, place it on the tripod, shoot a 15 minutes video and edit it in 2 days, just so i can verbally and well say my thoughts about this server

of course there is ALLLOT more to say that i have experienced before with the staff and jartex itself, but for now, here is a video lmao

View: https://youtu.be/IMMw4ccyazk

Jesse531

Donator
Donator
Well I think you get the idea of the YouTube show case as you posted it there and 1 other section (Not including this one) so I think we can just stick to the threads purpose? Spam advertising is also quite annoying and the chances of people clicking on your video and watching goes down.. so it doesn't benefit you ? Why do it.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
FadyMC

FadyMC

Suspended
Well I think you get the idea of the YouTube show case as you posted it there and 1 other section (Not including this one) so I think we can just stick to the threads purpose? Spam advertising is also quite annoying and the chances of people clicking on your video and watching goes down.. so it doesn't benefit you ? Why do it.
It's not spam, it's diversification, the video contains the following:
1- discussion and staff rating (thus being allowed in both the discussion and staff criticizing channel)

2- YouTube vid so YouTube showcase channel

3-reporting so report channel, plus my friend, that's staff's job to judge if I spammed or not

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
man actually uploaded a video with a facecam critcizing jartex, 😂 😹 I love it

Last edited:
AUTHOR
AUTHOR
FadyMC

FadyMC

Suspended
man actually uploaded a video with a facecam critsising jartex, 😂 😹 I love it
Lmao I'm not afraid for people seeing my face while I'm criticizing them, I said my word and I can say it again 😂

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
Although you didn't have single valid fact in there, its was funny and well done gj

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
FadyMC

FadyMC

Suspended
Although you didn't have single valid fact in there, its was funny and well done gj

I had ALOT of facts and other stories to tell, but then I realized I will be making a 40 minutes video, so I suppose I will make a PT 2, if you think so, make a comment on the vid, may also criticize me back ❤️

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
I had ALOT of facts and other stories to tell, but then I realized I will be making a 40 minutes video, so I suppose I will make a PT 2, if you think so, make a comment on the vid, may also criticize me back ❤️
I mean all your facts are pretty much completely wrong, you criticized yourself of not having much time spent on the server to know how shit works. Also your next mistake is playing factions, play minigames. Everything else is depression;

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
FadyMC

FadyMC

Suspended
I mean all your facts are pretty much completely wrong, you criticized yourself of not having much time spent on the server to know how shit works. Also your next mistake is playing factions, play minigames. Everything else is depression;
I stopped factions for some time lmao now I play bedwars and Skywars, I got gold rank there too 😂

MerhusDagon

Donator
Donator
Dissin factions there mate? 👁 👁