Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

I made a video criticizing Jartex and its staff members

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
FadyMC

FadyMC

Suspended
You do realize that your suggestion was also denied for negative feedback ( Recieving multiple downvotes on a suggestion ), and i am allowed to state reasons why this might get denied
Great talk, but still 2 negative feedbacks is not good enough for denying in 3 hours, people are not as active here as they are active on discord, the suggestion should have been stayed a little bit more open for other ppl to see it, if I was denied by at least 4-5 ppl I would say GG and accept that my idea sucked, but one person negated the idea, and you literally said and I quote "Coolio but as stated above I don't think that jartex needs a new game mode" you literally quoted some one else's voice and used it as yours, which is not "really" your "voice" but I'm okay with my idea getting denied, even if it had 100 upvotes, jartex would still not do it, because the reason UHC was taken down was probably monetary, because the server speeds and TPS is still the same, nothing changed, so the server probably took down UHC because they prolly didn't have enough money to pay for them all,

But it's alright šŸ˜Š