Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

I made a video criticizing Jartex and its staff members

FadyMC

Suspended
you heard it right baby bois and girls, i had the nuts to take my camera, place it on the tripod, shoot a 15 minutes video and edit it in 2 days, just so i can verbally and well say my thoughts about this server

of course there is ALLLOT more to say that i have experienced before with the staff and jartex itself, but for now, here is a video lmao
View: https://youtu.be/IMMw4ccyazk

Xplode

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
I just saw this now and I have to say that most of your points aren't sctually true but nice

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
chocz700 chocz700 you are in the video, now you will become popular

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
FadyMC

FadyMC

Suspended
I just saw this now and I have to say that most of your points aren't sctually true but nice
Can you pls point out parts you disagree with? Ty, also do that in the video comments, I barely use the forums

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
You are in the video lmao 😂
The thing is that i have stated the reason why your suggestion might get denied, that's why chocz didn't state a reason because it was already stated by myself

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
FadyMC

FadyMC

Suspended
The thing is that i have stated the reason why your suggestion might get denied, that's why chocz didn't state a reason because it was already stated by myself
But you ain't staff lmfaoooo

It's staff business to decide, plus he could have given it to a higher staff member to think Abt it, or ask good devs, (totally not referring to Pace Pace ) and ask if it is possibly done or not, do they have enough resources or not

2 downvotes is not the "okay this suggestion should be denied" kind of thing lmao

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
But you ain't staff lmfaoooo

It's staff business to decide, plus he could have given it to a higher staff member to think Abt it, or ask good devs, (totally not referring to Pace Pace ) and ask if it is possibly done or not, do they have enough resources or not

2 downvotes is not the "okay this suggestion should be denied" kind of thing lmao
You do realize that your suggestion was also denied for negative feedback ( Recieving multiple downvotes on a suggestion ), and i am allowed to state reasons why this might get denied