Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

I made a video critici- discussing jartex

FadyMC

Suspended
you heard it right baby bois and girls, i had the nuts to take my camera, place it on the tripod, shoot a 15 minutes video and edit it in 2 days, just so i can verbally and well say my thoughts about this server

of course there is ALLLOT more to say that i have experienced before with the staff and jartex itself, but for now, here is a video lmao

View: https://youtu.be/IMMw4ccyazk

Playkoo

Donator
Donator
ovq ovq Is advertising outside YouTube Showcase allowed? šŸ˜²Why did I not know that?

SquareWings928

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
SquareWings928
FadyMC FadyMC I heard you mentioning alot how Pace is your fav staff member, i hate to break it to you bud.

Pace is not a staff member.

also the reason that report took so long to get handled is most of our staff members don't have suffieceint knowledge of factions to be able to handle those reports.

Playkoo

Donator
Donator
All his points in this video are absolutely bullshit. Everything he said was with complete disregard and lack of respect to members of the staff team. If you guys are gonna waste 14 minutes of your precious life watching it, please press the dislike and report buttons too

Unlike you, mods have got a life, respect that. They can't be online all the time and on all gamemodes.

Playkoo

Donator
Donator
I hate cyberbullying man, but in some situations, some people deserve it. Respects to everyone in the comment sections of that video šŸ‘ily all