Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

I don't know why people leave this server

GetTheShotgun

Banned
euhm I do get why people leave. I have been waiting for 8days now for a password reset. i cant even imagine how long stuff takes once im on the server...

MadLatvianLV

Banned
Back in the day, when the staff team was like a family (not saying that its not nowadays) the appeals were done in less than 6hours.

OverAchiever192

euhm I do get why people leave. I have been waiting for 8days now for a password reset. i cant even imagine how long stuff takes once im on the server...
The staff take a little while for a pasword reset because the higher up staff do that like Admin and Mods. Be patient don't worry they will get to you.

GetTheShotgun

Banned
The staff take a little while for a pasword reset because the higher up staff do that like Admin and Mods. Be patient don't worry they will get to you.
Being patient for 2-3 days, sure i get that. but waiting 8days and counting.... im done with being patience. i'll play somewhere else.
How to greet your former players. good job jartex...

OverAchiever192

Being patient for 2-3 days, sure i get that. but waiting 8days and counting.... im done with being patience. i'll play somewhere else.
How to greet your former players. good job jartex...
I had to wait 2-3 weeks for my trial application to be denied so relax, I know haw you feel. I went through worse.