Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

I am tired of cheaters

Xgio64

I am tired of cheaters, and I'd love to apply for a position from where I can ban them.
I play bedwars with friends, in the quadruples there are usually 2 cheaters, also in the triples, and the doubles are the worst because in at least 1 team out of 2 there is a cheater, and that's kinda annoying.
I lost also a pretty decent win streak in quadruples because a whole team was cheating, like anti kb, no fall and killaura, you know, usual stuff.
But for apply for ban them I need at lease 75 messages here, even if in requirements is written 10 (Friday 1 of April 2022) and here is the link: https://jartexnetwork.com/threads/applications-faq.8658/
so, please I'd like to have 75 messages within Sunday, I'd love to see that

Last edited:

kaivalya

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Dude that just the basic requirements, you won't get instant trial when you apply.
If you really want staff i suggest start reporting rule breakers, get at least great reporter role.
You can also participate in discussions giving solutions and opinions to community.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
X

Xgio64

but for reporting player and getting them banned I need evidence and I don't like recording my screen.
I have to start somewhere to at lease try to apply.

Lionelmine

Donator
Donator
IGN
Lionelmine
Hello X Xgio64
I don't really think there are that many cheaters and you can report them in the forums or you can just invite a staff member who is online in the /staff command, and you wont get in the staff team that easily you have to report cheaters, be active in the forums and discord.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
X

Xgio64

Hello X Xgio64
I don't really think there are that many cheaters and you can report them in the forums or you can just invite a staff member who is online in the /staff command, and you wont get in the staff team that easily you have to report cheaters, be active in the forums and discord.
thanks, but I have a question, how can I upload a clip for reporting a player in the forum?

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
NotLoLo1818 NotLoLo1818 he's tired of cheaters, stop tiring him

WildAbbee

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
WildAbbee
I am tired of cheaters, and I'd love to apply for a position from where I can ban them.
I play bedwars with friends, in the quadruples there are usually 2 cheaters, also in the triples, and the doubles are the worst because in at least 1 team out of 2 there is a cheater, and that's kinda annoying.
I lost also a pretty decent win streak in quadruples because a whole team was cheating, like anti kb, no fall and killaura, you know, usual stuff.
But for apply for ban them I need at lease 75 messages here, even if in requirements is written 10 (Friday 1 of April 2022) and here is the link: https://jartexnetwork.com/threads/applications-faq.8658/
you should follow my example and quit

Invy55

Hello X Xgio64
how can you even say something so false. every game you can find at least 2 cheaters, the game is unplayable. there ar ppl that tp from void and then normal ppl get kicked for sprinting in base. the situation is getting unsustainable.

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene
well just cus you are frustrated with cheaters doesn't mean u should go apply to the staff team ......catching and punishing the cheaters isn't just the sole purpose of the staff team ....... we all hate cheaters :) that's why some of us have joined the forums to discuss such stuff with other players and active staff.... u can always report such cheaters here at report ...also to be a staff am sure u will need much more than the requirements like basic knowledge bout the server and all.
it's really a hassle....well if you genuinely wanna become one of the staff then stay active on the server and on the forums for some amount of time and then try your luck

Regards