Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

I AM STILL WAITING FOR MY APPEAL

ELLHNASgamer

HAVE YOU REALLY SEE ME HACKING MANY TIMES? I HACKED AGAINST HACKERS AND YOU BANNED ME PREMENTIALY? I AM WATING FOR AN ANSWER FROM voodootje0 voodootje0 OR ANOTHER STAFF MEMBER WHO IS AT LEAST DEVELOPER

Solution
Hello ELLHNASgamer,

Please feel free to Appeal Here and choose the appropriate topic for the appeal according to the type of punishment you were given, be descriptive, and show that you are worthy of getting your punishment lifted.

For your reference, here is the link to JartexNetwork's server rules ➟ JN RULES. In the future, please make sure to read and respect the server rules.

Warm Regards,
~ Faz_DLB

Faz_DLB

Trial
Staff member
Trial
Great Reporter
Donator
Staff Member
Hello ELLHNASgamer,

Please feel free to Appeal Here and choose the appropriate topic for the appeal according to the type of punishment you were given, be descriptive, and show that you are worthy of getting your punishment lifted.

For your reference, here is the link to JartexNetwork's server rules ➟ JN RULES. In the future, please make sure to read and respect the server rules.

Warm Regards,
~ Faz_DLB

Solution

ELLHNASgamer

Hello

Thank you for answering me but I have reached the limit of appeals and I need a ticket and when I prees the "get tickets" button it says "You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action." so I can't. I do not want to make another acount to umbit an appeal but why I have to sumbit it. There is no way to accept it. You are not a great staff members and you can decide. Why? You shouldn't be at least developers? The fact that I used hacks against hackers and you banned me really it is troubling. So please let me play in this server, please.

Best Regrands
~ELLHNASgamer

UpperGround

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
Team Events Builder
Staff Member

Thekillerwolf55

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Thekillerwolf55
Community Assistance - SOLVED

Greetings, ELLHNASgamer.​
Thank you for reaching out to us with your question and/or concern. After further review of your post, I have determined that your question has been solved. If you need any further assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact a member of the staff team or post your question in this same sub-forum.​
Thank you for your time on JartexNetwork. We appreciate your presence and hope you continue to enjoy your time with us.​

Best regards,​
Thekillerwolf55​

ELLHNASgamer

What do you mean? Anyway can you please appeal me? Really now, I am unfortunately trying to play in server which have too many hackers and I cannot play. I hacked if you remember but at least I hacked against hackers. It is like someone killed Bin Latten and you arrested him, but why? He killed a killer, about him no one else will die. Think it a bit please.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
E

ELLHNASgamer

What do you mean? Anyway can you please appeal me? Really now, I am unfortunately trying to play in server which have too many hackers and I cannot play. I hacked if you remember but at least I hacked against hackers. It is like someone killed Bin Latten and you arrested him, but why? He killed a killer, about him no one else will die. Think it a bit please.
Will you anwser me?

UpperGround

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
Team Events Builder
Staff Member
You need to submit an appeal here https://jartexnetwork.com/appeal/

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
E

ELLHNASgamer

Hello ELLHNASgamer,

Warm Regards,
~ Faz_DLB
What do you mean I have to read the Jartex Netowrk rules for the futer? I will play in the futer?

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Faz_DLB

Faz_DLB

Trial
Staff member
Trial
Great Reporter
Donator
Staff Member
For future reference