Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

I am not hacking stop being dumb thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

caRCeQuack

Addicted Member
So a leaderboards Bedwars player is calling me Hacker over and over again. She is telling me I got 4 block reach. I hack and more. I play with lunar client. After watching this youtube video. She started calling me a hacker. Here is the video. So you guys vote do I hack or not. Also keep the following things in mind before watching the video.

# I had 200 to 300+ ms in the video.
# I was dropping FPS.
# I was using a mod called particles mod. What this mod does is it multiplies the particles and it registers the particles before I get the hit.So even if from my POV it looks like I am hitting them from far away but the player I was hitting will not take any damage. For this reason between the hit and particles is messed up. But I still get the same reach as normal Minecraft has. (3 blocks)
# My FOV was at 90. If you are used to playing in lower FOV then it might look sketchy to you only.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bODmkOIyJBM&t=1s

leondabous

If someone says you use cheat and you're not it maybe is High server TPS (Ticks Per Second) or High Ping.
Don't worry about someone saying something about you. Just keep grinding and don't care about others.
Also, hackusating is a thing. So you can report them too :D

chocz700

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
If someone says you use cheat and you're not it maybe is High server TPS (Ticks Per Second) or High Ping.
Don't worry about someone saying something about you. Just keep grinding and don't care about others.
Also, hackusating is a thing. So you can report them too :D
Well hackusating in-game is mutable but you can read that she stated that she didn't hackusate in-game, so he can't report anything.
Also hackusating is saying:"<ign> hacks", not "you have reach" or "you hack".

WildAbbee

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
WildAbbee
this thread has been dead for like 2 weeks, he is banned lol, someone lock it

DaddyZoiko

Donator
Donator
Thread locked ; Gravedigging (reviving old threads).

~Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.